Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2017 at 8:59 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 23rd May 2017 at 9:59 PM. Reason: New issue
Default Physical CDs + Origin downloaded/ game doesn't show up
Yeah, kinda as the title says, and I'm not even sure if this is the right place

I have my (almost) complete collection of the games all on CDs, and now I'm sitting here thinking about downloading an EP from Origin, but I'm not sure if it will work, or if it'll be money well wasted.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
It will work, but... it will force you to update to 1.69, and you probably don't want that.

Great!
But what's the matter with 1.69 then?

#4 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:08 PM
You can probably find a few threads complaining about it anywhere you look, but this FAQ entry from NRAAS probably explains it the best.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Patch+1.69

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:18 PM
Aha okay. I only have .package files, so that shouldn't too much of a problem I guess except the launcher/origin thing.

#6 Old 23rd May 2017 at 10:02 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 24th May 2017 at 1:33 PM.
Bump. Ban me
Now I have the game (Supernatural EP) downloaded installed and updated. The launcher is new, but Supernatural doesn't show up, and neither do the games' items.

It's downloading as of now, somehow, but oh well.