Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Doing the thing where you have two screens and want to play the game on both
So I finally got to it, I've finally done it: I now have not only two monitors, and not only two widescreen monitors, but two monitors of the same shape and size. And that means I should damn well consider gaming on both of them. Which, I believe, TS3 supports. Only, my question is, how? I'm not only too lazy but also too dumb to figure it out for myself.

And as for resolution, what do I do?
3840x1080 would be the obvious option, though it'd be a downgrade from what I have now with it not being 1440p (and I like the sound of 5120x1440)...and if I tone the ReShade down a bit, perhaps 7680x2160 would even be doable. From a hardware standpoint, I mean, because god knows how quickly the game itself would crash if it had to render twice as much stuff as it already couldn't fully handle.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2017 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
However, I know you can do it in TS4 and all you have to do is go into "window" mode and them stretch the borders across both screens.

Yes, but you can also set yourself on fire. And I don't feel like doing that either. Though to be perfectly honest, it'd be more entertaining than playing TS4.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )