Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 4:53 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 11th Jun 2017 at 8:13 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default My sims cant get anywhere on time in Bridgeport
My sims live across the bridge, away from the city. They would get there on time, except they always insist on using a combination of taxis and subways, so they always arrive several hours late to work or school. Is there a way to get rid of the subway system or am i going to have to start just teleporting my sims everywhere?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 5:38 PM
Lots of options:
1) Get or make a mod that makes the subways faster
2) Get or make a mod that stops sims from using the subway
3) Edit each lot with a subway and remove the subway rabbithole
4) Have your sim move closer to work
5) Have your sim get a new job closer to where they live
Inventor
#4 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 7:01 PM
Buy them a vehicle (car, bike, scooter, etc) and don't forget to set the vehicle's ownership. Sims will use any vehicle they own by default when going somewhere.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 9:05 PM
I'll probably end up just deleting all of the subways. You'd think EA would test it before release, but i guess they didnt xD, thanks to everyone who responded!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 2:17 AM
I remember there was a mod out there that made sims use their cars for longer distances before switching to subways- fixed it up for me.

Anyways, the problems with subways is the problem with nearly all rabbitholes.

Sims take forever to enter them since they stop between actions.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 8:12 AM