Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unsupported - Flirtatious Interactions Always Available.

by Manderz0630 Posted 23rd Jun 2017 at 10:49 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2020 at 2:01 AM by Manderz0630

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 3:27 PM
Thanks a ton. I found it irritating that these weren't available whenever.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NostalgikNick
Thanks a ton. I found it irritating that these weren't available whenever.

You're welcome. I did also.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 3:24 PM
This will download but it won't work for me, can i get a little help?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 29th Jun 2017 at 12:06 AM.
You have to Unzip the file with 7zip or WinRAR and make sure you have Mods enabled through the Game options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:37 PM
Hello - I'm super excited to see a mod that will stop the telling of dirty jokes; is there a way to make one that ONLY stops the dirty jokes? I don't care about the other things, but the dirty jokes?! It's unreal how often my main sim tries to do it - it's like she can't talk about anything else! Let me know and thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 1:17 AM
The "Tell dirty joke" is not autonomous, so the Sim won't do it on their own.
Inventor
#8 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:52 PM
Hey, just wanna let you know that Pandora Sims stole your Mod -.- If you want to do something against it read here The more do something the better :P

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:50 PM
@Manderz0630 Hello and Tysm for this mod! I appreciate it, and am patiently awaiting an update. I just have one hopefully small request: can you add the "make out" interaction to this please?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:04 PM
The "make out" interaction is available here (Despite mood of sims) Boths of the mods have been updated for 1.40 so they'll both safe to download.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:06 AM
I'm not sure which mod is causing it so I'm commenting on all the two romance related mods i downloaded, but there seems to be a mod that is causing a glitch where adults flirt with children. could you check this out please? o_o