Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 183 (Who?), Viewed: 12242 times.
Page 2 of 8
Theorist
#26 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompaktive
wow that's so fast. I never been able to make my adult sim to reach lv10 in all skills

long lifespan, some of my sims are -just- reaching adult from young adult and they are already lvl 10 in at least 3 skills. many more skills over lvl 5
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 1:17 PM Last edited by Honeywell : 6th Jul 2017 at 1:29 PM.
I'd like to be able to create custom Sim macros/routines/schedules. For example, a morning routine could include waking up at a scheduled time, making the bed, bathroom time, breakfast (can sync Sims schedules so they eat at the same time) and then leave for work or school. It might be fun if there was a more freewill option as well - like assign a list of tasks and a block of time and let the Sims personalities influence their behaviors.

For new gameplay, I'd like the towns to have some sort of economy, progression and characters with specific roles. Think of a town and characters like a Stardew Valley (or the Sims 2 ) with features you unlock like Suikoden's castle (you gathered up NPCs and then they added rooms onto your castle) or even the Apocalypse challenge.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 3:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
Any new sim game should figure out a new lot ownership system where you can own larger lots and build on sublots (thereby enabling irregularity shaped farms and estates), along with a new way of saving that would allow your sims to travel between savegames and worlds with ease.

Technically, of EA wanted, they could have ownership of rooms like we do with door access, which could allows for sublot ownership, since rooms have gameplay entities.

Like, if there's a line of shops on a single lot, owned by a Landgraab, another Sim could click on a door or a room to rent out the space and all sale that happen in that room split between the owner and the renter, while the player has to also pay weekly rent on that room (or collect of rooms beyond the door) based on the cost of the rooms.

Good for player who want to do sales but not have to fork over 75,000 for an urban lot that looks like a rentable shop.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:27 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 6th Jul 2017 at 7:19 PM.
So many good ideas here that are actually well designed, thought out, detailed and above all, more plausible than EA's!

What you looking at? I just stopped here to say that, nothing else...
Mad Poster
#30 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 9:17 PM
Dear EA employee with a fake account on MTS,

We would be glad to take more surveys and offer suggestions if you promise to follow through with our replies.

Regards,

Sims Community

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:38 PM
The option to play the game YOUR way, with the game leaving it to the user to either select a Sims-3 style open neighborhood or a Sims 2 style micro-management one.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 2:41 PM
Pet bunnies! Sims 1 had rabbits that would eat your garden vegetables, but I want real actual pet rabbits. No cats/dogs with just long ears. Bunnies.
Theorist
#33 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 6:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleFriez57
Pet bunnies! Sims 1 had rabbits that would eat your garden vegetables, but I want real actual pet rabbits. No cats/dogs with just long ears. Bunnies.

Mad Poster
#34 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge

Something about budget allocation.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 12:00 AM
They still don't have enough budget to implant the elavators an animation.... smh.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 1:39 AM
All the money they get from customers and they can't up the budget? If this were a Kickstarter project people would have pulled out by now.

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Theorist
#37 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:49 AM
Scat music skill. Light Metal band activity that plays flute, xylophone, ukulele, and castanets.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 5:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoosh Malooka
Scat music skill. Light Metal band activity that plays flute, xylophone, ukulele, and castanets.

I want these. And a banjo!

Field Researcher
#39 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 7:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleFriez57

I'd like to get guinea pigs back. I know it isn't new but since you mentioned rabbits. Although it'd be new if they made them look like actual guinea pigs and not hamsters.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 8:09 AM
I think we will get only cats and dogs in upcoming pet EP. They'll save small pets for GP.
They can fuck everything up by this point. Remeber the squirrel from Outdoor Retreat? Or bird effect? Sims 2 has better, higher poly birds ffs!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 8:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
I think we will get only cats and dogs in upcoming pet EP. They'll save small pets for GP.
They can fuck everything up by this point. Remeber the squirrel from Outdoor Retreat? Or bird effect? Sims 2 has better, higher poly birds ffs!

I agree, basically all the small animal effects in TS4 are extremely tragic and embarassing.
Scholar
#42 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindingteeth
I agree, basically all the small animal effects in TS4 are extremely tragic and embarassing.

I don't know what you're talking about

(I still don't know how to put a picture in a post, yep)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 10:30 AM
Forum Resident
#44 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 8:53 PM
What type of bird is that, a sneaky wing phoenix?

Theorist
#45 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlibertysims
What type of bird is that, a sneaky wing phoenix?

I believe it is the rare Polyus minimus.

Passeriformes
Corvidae
Polyus
P. minimus
Forum Resident
#46 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 10:53 PM
Quote:
I believe it is the rare Polyus minimus.

Passeriformes
Corvidae
Polyus
P. minimus

Well played, sir!

Theorist
#47 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:26 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 9th Jul 2017 at 11:55 PM.
Using trinomial nomenclature we can identify the above species Polyus minimus niger

But here we can see examples of subspecies P. minimus ruber and P. minimus caeruleus (left to right)
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 1:30 AM
Concerts would be cool. Get all those musicians together and rock out, everybody dance!
Theorist
#49 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:58 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 10th Jul 2017 at 6:35 PM.
Quote:
Using trinomial nomenclature we can identify the above species Polyus minimus niger

But here we can see examples of subspecies P. minimus ruber and P. minimus caeruleus (left to right)

Asside from their distinct colour, caeruleus is most easily identified by the opaque webbing on the left wing.

Similarly, ruber can be distinguished by it's lack of complete geometry.

As well as some strange flight behaviour in certain seasons as noted by other researchers.

Most curious however is P. minimus flavus. This subspecies (according to some researchers) possesses the ability to temporarily spawn a second head. Complete with it's own brain and a second set of optical nerves allowing it to remain in constant vigilance whilst feeding, as well as fooling would-be predators.

Additionally, with the presence of a second set of mandibles, as well as a complete esophagus, flavus is capable of taking in calories at twice the rate of other subspecies, which is necessary to facilitate this metabolically exhaustive adaptation.

Science is fun! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 7:27 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Asside from their distinct colour, caeruleus is most easily identified by the opaque webbing on the left wing.

Similarly, ruber can be distinguished by it's lack of complete geometry.

As well as some strange flight behaviour in certain seasons as noted by other researchers.

Most curious however is P. minimus flavus. This subspecies (according to some researchers) possesses the ability to temporarily spawn a second head. Complete with it's own brain and a second set of optical nerves allowing it to remain in constant vigilance whilst feeding, as well as fooling would-be predators.

Additionally, with the presence of a second set of mandibles, as well as a complete esophagus, flavus is capable of taking in calories at twice the rate of other subspecies, which is necessary to facilitate this metabolically exhaustive adaptation.

Science is fun! :D

Cool cool. Now I found another reason why and what I should bitch about to EA. Mind If I copy your comments to the official website, lol?
Page 2 of 8