Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CTN's Colonial Fireplace Recolours

by Michelle Posted 13th Jul 2017 at 12:55 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2017 at 6:13 AM by Michelle : add a link

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 11:32 PM
About the mesh overriding the in-game fireplace: HugeLunatic posted in the comments - there is a mistake in the script file for CTN's fireplace and she posted the line that needs changed.
That said - there will be TWO versions of this fireplace in the catalog and any recolors of this fireplace will be available for both of them.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 6:21 AM
@mustluvcatz - Thanks hun, I did see what HL said (post #144 in the comments) and tried it, however, it still overrode the the Gentrific "Flame-O-Rama" Fireplace so I thought I would just mention it as a known fault.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 10:43 PM
These recolors are beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:52 AM
Such wonderful color and pattern choices! I can't wait to get them into my game!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 3:03 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:03 PM
Thanks for the link to the fixed fireplace and your lovely recolours...