Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Putting Toys Away *** Updated 09/01/2020

by mummy_001 Posted 19th Jul 2017 at 12:10 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2020 at 8:13 AM by mummy_001

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 1:29 AM
will this also stop autonomous playing with toys?
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 1:32 AM
Thanks. I had created 'Curious Good' store from Friday the 13th the series (aka Friday's curse). To keep the sims living above the store as they did in the show, the lot is set on residence and everything is set for decoration. Anyway, the toys i got setting out is blocked off by walls and windows so the sims would stop putting away the toys.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:14 AM
Thank you! This was yet another thing that really bugged me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:49 AM
Greatly appreciated.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
will this also stop autonomous playing with toys?

No it won't but I can look into making one for you.

Wont be till this weekend as I work full time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 3:56 PM
Best mod ever. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:15 PM
Thank you so much. I like to display toys for that "lived in" look. It drives me nuts when adults keep putting them away. Even visitors were doing it. I resorted to taking the toy box away but not anymore thanks to you.
Banned
#9 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
No it won't but I can look into making one for you.

Wont be till this weekend as I work full time.

that would be amazing! I can't stand it when I want a toy as a decoration, and my kids or childish adults keep picking them up and playing with them XD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 2:39 AM
Thank you so much. I hated that the toys were always being messed with. Amazing no one wants to autonomous clean the toilets!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 6:32 PM
I downloaded this one ...I bet yours won't be compatible as they no doubts, tweaks the same stuff...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 2:14 AM
thANK YOU FOR THIS AHAHAHA
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:38 PM
OMG yay I've waited for this since the game launched. THANK YOU.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I downloaded this one ...I bet yours won't be compatible as they no doubts, tweaks the same stuff...

Where was that link from. I didn't see that as a download in the mod section. I'm not sure if they are compatible or not as I didn't know there was already a mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 5:39 AM
Yeahhhh and thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:51 PM
Apparently this has stopped working with either newest patch, or the toddler stuff pack. My maid is picking up all the toys.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 1:34 AM
Thank you for this. Could you also make one for no auto putting away books? My sims are beyond obsessed that every books not spend even a moment outside the bookshelf. Even books that I've put outside their reach, they still find a way
Mad Poster
#18 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:11 PM
Maybe you are talking about what was my point about posting a link to a thread where another modder posted their similar mod?
I'll tell you why I did, though my post was clear, and that other mod is still in the zip at that link.
Since I had already downloaded @Manderz0630 mod, I was curious if this mod here was the exact same, if it was done differently etc.
But I have no idea if Manderz0630 updated it, uploaded it formally or not, we'd have to ask.
And if you were not referring to my post well...then I cannot answer you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:47 PM
Hey, I've seen comments saying this is broken now? Do we know if it needs to be updated or has been? Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 4:23 AM
Sorry Guys have been super busy with work and family life. Grand Final of soccer next weekend and I start school holidays (I work in the Education Department so I have school holidays too). I promice i will take a look at my mods and update then.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:02 PM
Thank you!!! Yes! I have been hoping for something like this.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 3:25 AM
I am not sure if it works with new expansion and patches. I will update my mods when I break up for Xmas holidays. I work in a Primary School and am very busy with Real Life. As soon as I have time I will update them.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:36 PM
Thanks for making the mod, we'll patiently wait for you to take a look at it again. Happy holidays!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:37 PM
Thank u for doing this Mod, I always hated this silly Action - children NEED the toys exactly where they left them! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 12:27 PM Last edited by mummy_001 : 1st Jan 2019 at 2:42 AM.
Updated today 01/01/2019
Page 1 of 2