Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~ Galway Girl ~ Bfly female hair 115 Pookleted

by SummerGlau Posted 16th Jul 2017 at 6:14 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 7:34 PM Last edited by telefen : 11th Aug 2017 at 7:51 PM.
It looks interesting especially the natural colors. I just looked at the bodyshop,you've done a great job! :up: Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:04 PM
Adorable!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 9:39 PM
I love this hairstyle. When I was a young woman, in the 70s, I use to wear my hair like this. Actually, whenever I have long hair I wear it like this. Guess I'm a hippie at heart. I have a yen to play TS2 again, so I'm looking for nice cc. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 11:53 PM
I do this to my hair often, perfect for my SimSelf, Thank You!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:46 PM Last edited by SimMaven : 26th Aug 2018 at 2:32 PM.
Very pretty hairstyle, but it's giving me fits. Some of the colors look wrong in BodyShop - "Volatile" in particular, which looks pastel pink(!!!) - but any attempt to re-recolor or make any alteration ends in disaster. While it is possible to recolor via BodyShop's "Create Parts" routine, the result will never ever ever bin. Hair Binner hates it (and doesn't change a thing), SimPE hates it (and crashes), Wardrobe Wrangler can't find it, and I'm not a professional machine coder so I'm out of luck otherwise.

I did notice that the texture files appeared to be misidentified ("am" instead of "af", e.g.). So I think something got messed up from the get-go. It's a pity, because there are almost NO crown braid hairs to be found anywhere any longer.

Update: Fixed the problem by running the offending files through BodyShop. The remade versions had the correct names and binned like a charm.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Dec 2023 at 3:56 AM
Five years later, I still like this hairstyle except for all the dangly wisps. Unfortunately they cannot be fixed by alpha editing - the mesh will have to be remapped and/or edited. This is at the moment a little above my head - used to be good at that in Sims 1, but that was long ago and much simpler. Now I even have to learn a new 3D program because Milkshape is obsolete and no one is minding the store (and I mean that very literally).