Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Even more Recolors of Bookcase, Desk and Chair matching other Basegame Furniture

by gabilei123 Posted 19th Jul 2017 at 5:10 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:52 PM
I have a question about these particular recolors. Michelle has recolored many things in her usual colors, but, am I correct in yours being different and recoloring these to match original Maxis colors that don't match other objects? Sorry, I have short term memory loss from a few old head injuries which has improved and is only sometimes a problem now. I do like some of the originals and these would be a great addition to hers. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I have a question about these particular recolors. Michelle has recolored many things in her usual colors, but, am I correct in yours being different and recoloring these to match original Maxis colors that don't match other objects? Sorry, I have short term memory loss from a few old head injuries which has improved and is only sometimes a problem now. I do like some of the originals and these would be a great addition to hers. (:

I have choosen some colors of base game objects and try to make the objects matching to others, this is right.
I think this has nothing to do with your memory, I've never said it so explicitly.
Theorist
#4 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 1:06 AM
Sorry, I didn't find your post confusing, it's my thought signals getting mixed up, it's a medical problem. I just wanted to be sure I was understanding correctly.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 5:22 PM
These are beautiful, thank you!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 2:59 PM
Yay, more recolors to match! I'm loving it, Gabilei! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:20 PM
Thanks!