Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 7:33 AM
Default Who should be my first family in Pleasantview!?
After so many years I decide to play Pleasantview hood again from scratch. But came a question.... if I want to follow the history ...Which family shall I start playing!?

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 9:03 AM
Probably either the Pleasant family or the Goth family, followed by the Caliente sisters. Not necessarily in that order, but close.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 11:34 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 15th Aug 2017 at 11:59 AM.
The recommended order in the Prima Guide is:

1. Lothario
2. Goth
3. Caliente
4. Broke
5. Dreamer
6. Pleasant

If you intend to have Don Lothario successfully marry Cassandra Goth, you might want to go to his house first just to put some of his things in his inventory (hot tub, stereo, etc.). I can't see where the order of play will make much difference other than those two houses.
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 9:12 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 15th Aug 2017 at 9:55 PM.
from following the Prima Guide suggestions for Pleasantview (past times playing), it makes sense to me for Lothario to be before Goth and for Goth to be before Caliente. though I am not sure why they were 1 through 3.
the suggested order for the other households have me puzzled. the suggested events of the first 3 seem to not affect those; and the suggested events of those seem to not affect each other.

edit::
the guide's suggested Strangetown order:
1. Curious
2. Specter
3. Beaker
4. Smith
5. Grunt

Veronaville:
1. Capp
2. Monty
3. Summerdream