Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Graduation

by CatMuto Posted 26th Aug 2017 at 5:00 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2017 at 11:07 PM by CatMuto

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 6:38 PM
Oh. My god. Thank you SO MUCH for this!! I've been so annoyed by this ever since this was a feature. I get that it's pretty realistic but it's SO annoying that it was autonomous.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxEatMeWhileImHotxx
Oh. My god. Thank you SO MUCH for this!! I've been so annoyed by this ever since this was a feature. I get that it's pretty realistic but it's SO annoying that it was autonomous.

As much as I love Generations for some of its features, clothes and items, I hate some of the features. And graduation was one of them. So, when I got S3PE and looked up how XML Tuning worked, I knew immediately I wanted to see if I could do something about this. I know that graduation is a super big deal in America, and it is a big step in someone's life, but mine was not that big and if I happen to end up with a lot of children aging up, I don't want to keep losing hours in days because they are off watching graduation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 12:18 AM
You have done the TS3 community a great service with this. :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 4:50 AM
Thanks!I hope this really does work on 167 as I never downgraded to the 169 Plague.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 7:09 AM
Thank you. It was especially annoying when the sims who took a toddler left those there... I can't wait to use the mod :-)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 11:37 PM
Oh my. Does this also prevent any other adults/children from being forced to take the day off whenever someone graduates? You are a genuine hero if the answer is yes.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spamaccount
Oh my. Does this also prevent any other adults/children from being forced to take the day off whenever someone graduates? You are a genuine hero if the answer is yes.

Unfortunately, as it still counts as Graduation Day, everyone is free from school/work. And, having just double-checked, if you do choose to send a Sim to graduation, the rest of the household will join.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 4:28 PM
Oh my god, thank you. Been waiting for something like this forever!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 11:18 AM
You're a genius! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 6:01 AM
Just sound this... heavensend.. thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 1:40 PM
Works fine thanks for sharing! ☺
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:02 AM
Thank you! So happy to find this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:17 AM
Came back to confirm it works with 1.67! The graduation started and messed up my whole scene. I quit without saving, found this mod, added it, went back into game...no autonomous graduation! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeeGee
Came back to confirm it works with 1.67! The graduation started and messed up my whole scene. I quit without saving, found this mod, added it, went back into game...no autonomous graduation! Thanks again.

I know this is old, but people like you make it SO much easier for players to figure out what mods might or might not work with their game. It sucks when you have to delete a mod from your list because you don't want to risk it with your game version and the creator hasn't signed in recently.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeiMcKorrmik
I know this is old, but people like you make it SO much easier for players to figure out what mods might or might not work with their game. It sucks when you have to delete a mod from your list because you don't want to risk it with your game version and the creator hasn't signed in recently.

You're welcome. Happy to help
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 9:43 PM
Oh my God, yes! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th May 2019 at 3:37 PM
Will the 'graduates' still get their diploma?