Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:00 PM
Default The Zombie Author Challenge
The Zombie Author Challenge!

DESCRIPTION
You were the first ever Zombie created, but you have been quarantined in you own little home. As you have lived your life this way you have started to gain intelligence, so much so that you have learned to eat, write, sleep, use the bathroom, and anything you can do inside. The government has decided to stop paying your bills and you cant get a job, so you have decided to make money the only other way, to become an author!

GOAL
Make 500,000 Simoleon's before your sim dies!

SETUP
-Create a sim and pale it's skin colour and give it the "Creepy walk"
-Make one trait glutton you can choose the rest.
-Select an empty lot and create a quarantined area it can have any rooms you need (But no way out)
-Begin playing

RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
-You cant have any human interaction
-You cannot choose a career
-You can only eat meat
-You can only make money from writing books
-You must write a book at least once every week

MINI CHALLENGES
The following mini challenges are all optional, so if you want to have a simple challenge, you can ignore all or some of them. The rewards you’ll get for completing these challenges will make it easier for you to reach the goal.

Human Child
You are proud of yourself for writing 5 books, so you decide to treat yourself by adopting a child! (You can temporarily add a door to pickup your child)
Requirements:
-Write 5 books!

Proud Publisher
Your publisher is shocked by how much your writing has improved, to motivate you to keep it up he teaches you how to eat other foods than just meat (You can now eat anything)
Requirements:
-Reach level 8 in the writing skill

Community Writing
The community loves your books so much that they hate to see you rot away in your quarantine! (You can now leave your home to go outside or get a job in writing)
Requirements:
-Reach level 10 in the writing skill
-Write 12 books
-Have 35,00 simoleons

THANKS FOR READING!
POST IN COMMENTS IF YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE IT A
TRY!

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:06 AM
Going to do this challenge on my channel!!
First video will be up today!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 10:18 AM
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 7:08 AM
I'm definitely giving this a shot!

Edit: The only catch is, in order to publish a book, one must use the mailbox, so I was forced to give my Sim a door and just fence in the yard instead.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 9:41 AM
I started this challenge yesterday, she has currently managed to complete all the mini challenges. Currently her earnings stand at 14,733 and she's still a young adult, her Daughter is even doing well in school. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by loxsmith
I'm definitely giving this a shot!

Edit: The only catch is, in order to publish a book, one must use the mailbox, so I was forced to give my Sim a door and just fence in the yard instead.

Update: She completed the mini-challenges fairly easily, though it's clear that earning the money will take a lot longer lol.