Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 9:39 PM
Default chloe grace moretz
i need some help on how to make her look Better
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:43 PM
You need a rounder, shorter face, broader at the cheekbones with a more angled jaw. Also, lose the blush and go pale - I don't know who this Moretz chick is, but she is whiter than most white girls. Shrink the eyes a tad in all directions. (This is a tricky slider function to use; don't overdo it!) Try making the nose a smidge longer, a smidge broader in the tip, and a smidge more turned up at the end.

Have you got any of the new fan-made sliders? Some of them may make the nose and eye work easier, as they're intended for more subtle effects than the regular CAS sliders.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 10:22 PM
thank u
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 1:05 AM Last edited by Liz : 2nd Sep 2017 at 1:39 AM.
Love this actor so much - I'm happy to see someone giving her a shot!

It looks like some changes were made from the first shot (in black) to the second and third. Am I seeing that right? Anyway, a few suggestions which may or may not be worth two cents... ;o)

I'd suggest leaving makeup for the very last. The lashes you have on her now actually "pull" her eyes in the wrong direction. While Chloe's turn very slightly down at the outer edge the lashes the sim is wearing give the illusion of a cat's-eye upturn.
Overall the mouth is pretty wide. Chloe's lips are nice and fluffy, but they're not as wide as they appear on your sim. Also Chloe has a little overbite. I'd suggest pulling her jaw back a litle and lifting the "square jaw" a bit. Chloe's is a little more tapered than your sim's currently is. Definitely keep the middle chin dropped and rounded, as hers is nice and prominent, but while Chloe's jaw is gorgeously defined, it's more pointed than square.

Keep going with it -- I can't wait to see how she turns out!

Edit: Oh, also! Assuming you take the suggestion above and shrink her eyes a bit, you'll probably find the eyes to be a little far apart too. I love big, wide-set eyes on my sims, but smaller and a little more narrowly-placed will probably suit Chloe's likeness a better. Good luck! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 7:14 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 1:38 AM
i'm sadly having probs running body shop anyway i can export it to my desktop without it
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 2:01 AM
You will want to find a larger better shot of the real person front on and side profile.

I would also suggest going with one type of CC. You currently have realistic skin with maxis match hair texture.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You will want to find a larger better shot of the real person front on and side profile.

I would also suggest going with one type of CC. You currently have realistic skin with maxis match hair texture.
what kind of hair should i use / skin Tone
Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 9:55 PM
It doesn't matter, as long as they complement each other: either realistic hair with the realistic skin, or MM skin with the MM hair.

Skins are harder to find, so make your skin decision first. If S1 doesn't look pale enough, you'll have to go hunting. When you find a skin that suits you, put it next to this skin and S1 and ask yourself which one it resembles most in texture, shading, highlighting, etc., so you can place it on the MM/realistic scale. If it comes down on the MM end you can keep this hair; if it comes down realistic, look for a hair you like for her in a more realistic texture. I believe players with the "realistic" aesthetic normally use pooklet. Do the same when choosing eyes.

If you're not sure, feel free to ask here and remember, there'll never be 100% agreement. All categories get fuzzy around the edges. It's your sim, so the first person to satisfy is yourself.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
It doesn't matter, as long as they complement each other: either realistic hair with the realistic skin, or MM skin with the MM hair.

Skins are harder to find, so make your skin decision first. If S1 doesn't look pale enough, you'll have to go hunting. When you find a skin that suits you, put it next to this skin and S1 and ask yourself which one it resembles most in texture, shading, highlighting, etc., so you can place it on the MM/realistic scale. If it comes down on the MM end you can keep this hair; if it comes down realistic, look for a hair you like for her in a more realistic texture. I believe players with the "realistic" aesthetic normally use pooklet. Do the same when choosing eyes.

If you're not sure, feel free to ask here and remember, there'll never be 100% agreement. All categories get fuzzy around the edges. It's your sim, so the first person to satisfy is yourself.
do you know what skin tone i used