Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Welcome Visitor (No CC)

by Liz Posted 15th Sep 2017 at 6:45 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2017 at 1:55 PM by Liz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 7:15 AM
Nice house! I am honored to be your first download!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 7:32 AM
Wow, I really like it Liz! :up: The colors and railings look really good with your home, and you really packed the skilling items in there - kudos! Let's see more!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 8:27 AM
Oh, I really like this!! The creative way you have mixed 'n matched furnishings lends such a comfy "make yourself at home" look and feel. I appreciate No CC or minimal CC builds. Looking forward to using this lot in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 9:28 AM
So cute!
I like to build such easy-structured and plain-furnished homes for my young sims, too. I use them as starters, though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 11:50 PM
I really like to play small, no-CC lots nowadays. The way creators manage to fit everything a Sim needs into small spaces is marvelous.
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 2:03 AM
Looks great-can't wait to use it! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 12:10 PM
What a great little place for a vacation home. My sims usually gain a lot of skill points during vacation so this will be a nice addition. thanks