Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:01 AM
Default How can I make an object, that can placed with another object on the same floortile?
My problem is described already in the title. I could use the cheat moveobjects on, but I'm searching for a way without this cheat.
I have read something about BHAV, and I guess, that I have to change someting there. But I don't get, what I have to do exactly.
I tried something in the BHAV, but the result is, that I can't place my object anymore.

Thanks for help!
Gabi
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:07 PM
Did you mean to put this in Sims 2?
If so, you need to add object intersection to the Init BHAV. Click the "sort" button, click on the last line, then click the "insert via true" button to add a new line. For your new line: 0x0002 My>Flags>Set Flag>Literal>Allow object intersection

^please note that my game is running so I can't check - that may not be enough 0's so if not it's 0x00002
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 7:38 PM Last edited by gabilei123 : 24th Sep 2017 at 11:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Did you mean to put this in Sims 2?
If so, you need to add object intersection to the Init BHAV. Click the "sort" button, click on the last line, then click the "insert via true" button to add a new line. For your new line: 0x0002 My>Flags>Set Flag>Literal>Allow object intersection

^please note that my game is running so I can't check - that may not be enough 0's so if not it's 0x00002

Thank you. I thought, I had done this. Here is a picture of the result:

Now I can the object nowhere place in my game. But I have a copy from the object before this, and this is placeable.
I have no idea what I have done wrong.

EDIT:
Maybe someone could take a look. Here are the packages: http://filehorst.de/d/cwxpHGjB, the old one with "save" in the name and the new one.
Hopefully Gabi
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 4:58 PM
Moved to TS2's create forums so you get the help you deserve
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:14 PM
Your new version: the first line of the Init BHAV - [prim 0x0002] Expression ([UNK: DataOwners:0xFF] 0xFFFF [UNK: Operators:0xFF] [UNK: DataOwners:0xFF] 0xFFFF)? Try changing that back to FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 85 A8 EF 01 00 BC 00 15 - which is [semi 0x2003] Function - Init (no args). That line is missing and is most likely the reason it won't place at all now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Your new version: the first line of the Init BHAV - [prim 0x0002] Expression ([UNK: DataOwners:0xFF] 0xFFFF [UNK: Operators:0xFF] [UNK: DataOwners:0xFF] 0xFFFF)? Try changing that back to FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 85 A8 EF 01 00 BC 00 15 - which is [semi 0x2003] Function - Init (no args). That line is missing and is most likely the reason it won't place at all now.

Thank you, now it works!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:13 PM

I figured that would do the trick.