Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Frugal Lane - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 26th Sep 2017 at 4:10 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2017 at 3:47 AM by Goldenbtrfly : small title change

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 5:39 AM
That's really a beautiful house . It's rather big and bright and I like it very much. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 12:03 PM
Nice starter home! Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 9:38 PM
Priced at 20K, a starting sim can move right in. Unfurnished it comes in around 9900, so the starting sim could furnish it instead.

This well-designed house is one of the best submitted by this creator yet. Unfurnished, it's sure to become a staple in my 'hood. Thank you! Hoping to see more houses on Frugal Ln.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 10:43 PM
Really great layout! I love the colours, and you did an awesome job balancing move-in needs with room to grow. ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 2:31 AM
@BrittaMA @FranH - Thank you so much for the compliments on the house. I'm glad you like it!

@mac - Wow, under 10k unfurnished! Sweet! Thank you for the compliment on the house. Totally made me blush and have the cheesiest grin! There will be more on Frugal Lane, no worries. (...and possibly some on Cheapskate Row - under 10k!)

@Liz - Thank you! I love the colors too in this one. It turned out better than even I was expecting!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 3:40 AM
I like these small houses, even if they're over 20K. I get very tired of these "edifice complexes" (pun intended). 5x4 lots, 200K simoleans, etc. Not including the roller skates you'd need to get around. I wouldn't want to live in one of them. OTOH, they are remarkable creations, but they just don't work very well in a playable sims 'hood.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 2:28 AM
@mac - Thank you, and I agree. I'm not one for the bigger lots unless there is a special family that needs one (like my mayor's mansion) or some of Zarathustra's lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 7:06 PM
Likey, likey! It's SO spacious, and if the family grows, there's room to revise it a bit for a 3rd bedroom. Nice job! I'm happy that someone is making homes for this game of silly sims. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:29 PM
@GingerNana - Awww, thank you for the comment! I hope your Sims enjoy their time in the house. :D