Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 716 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 7:39 PM
Default Help if possible
Hi everyone, it's BabiHunni!

Sooo...I have a question (I missed ya'll Volvenom, Deaderpool, and Bakie!) I was wondering if someone could give me a list or point me in the direction of a whole list of current updated mods...I have not been on the sims for about a year due to me practically having to live in the hospital due to me having a brain tumor...it causes a lot of issues with me...I had to wipe everything clean because I was gone for so long...I have 2 toddlers that have to experience this with me and it definitely sucks...I've had this since I was 13...this isn't normal at all guys...I'm only 26 and my life is and has been the hospital a lot, so the sims has always been an escape for me, I guess you can say...Idk and Idt I'm the only one that feels this way about this game...I've been escaping since it first ever came out lol...I speak casually just because I'm trying to live somewhat normal, ya know? But yes, if I can please get the list with links/downloads and all from clothes, to hair, to lots, to decor, to HD, to "the slum" living, to it all! Thank you all in advance and please don't rip on this post! For the most part; whenever I've been able to be on I've been nice to all of you, except the ones that were rude to others, then I trolled the trolls! Because that's what I do, troll trolls lol
ps: I used to have over 1500 mods...sooooooo yeah lmao
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 8:03 PM
I simply recommend going to the download section and scroll backwards through the pages collecting mods until you see ones that start saying "outdated" or have the "creator has not logged in for a long time" warning on them. I don't think anyone keeps an updated list of what's working and what isn't in one specific place. xD
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 8:14 PM
If you go to the downloads section, there's a "more filters" button in the search. You can filter your search by "update time". I never do it, but it is there.....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#4 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerDeTerre
If you go to the downloads section, there's a "more filters" button in the search. You can filter your search by "update time". I never do it, but it is there.....

huh, TIL. Thanks Terre.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 11:16 AM
MC Command Center on his Tumblr.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 11:48 AM
Hallo BabiHunni! I'm amazed someone remembers me

You need to have mc commandcenter from the post above. I always like some agriculture, so check out icemumum's new Canningstation and download some more plants to go with it. At the moment you need Outdoor Retreat for it to work (... or you can beg icemunmun for an addition she gave someone else, don't tell anyone )

I'm so sorry you haven't been well. I had cancer myself, it seems like the new (all people's decease) in industrialized countries)
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 7:24 PM
It may sound redundant at this point but here's another recommendation for MC Command Center. It's the spiritual successor to Insimenator from TS2 and Nraa's Master Controller from TS3. It's fantastic and I would go so far as to argue that it's basically essential. It gives you so many options and can do so many things.

That's really the main one I could recommend. I use a handful of other mods but that's the biggest one I probably couldn't play without.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 11:54 PM
LittleMsSam has some fun mods that make the game playable for me - some are on here, and others on an independent website - http://littlemssam.de/. For example - a mod that helps you dig up actual treasure when you are excavating rocks.

I would also recommend the Sims tray importer from http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/. This mod is helpful if you download mods like a fiend (i.e., me) and maybe you missed a mesh and your sim comes up with no body. You simply save the sim, close your game and the tray importer will tell you what is supposed to be there (since there are no tooltips in this game, it is a lifesaver).

On the cancer front - I hope you are doing better. While my health issues are not as severe, it helps me relax and focus on something other than my pain when I can play the Sims. I hope you have a good outcome, with much love and support.