Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Law Career

by Neia Posted 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:37 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2020 at 3:57 PM by Neia

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 12:34 AM
Love this mod! Just downloaded it on my "Simmer" computer. Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimmer26
It's sad you didn't get that russian translation by Yana is terrible

I sent you a PM about it
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:51 PM
Hi, this doesnt seem to work on my sims as well as the education career mod, the sims dont actaully leave for work and i can still play about with them, but their picture at the bottom is faded as if they are away, any reason for this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerRMarsh
Hi, this doesnt seem to work on my sims as well as the education career mod, the sims dont actaully leave for work and i can still play about with them, but their picture at the bottom is faded as if they are away, any reason for this?

Do you have a LastException file in your Sims documents folder perhaps ? I just tested in my game and it seems to work fine.
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Do you have a LastException file in your Sims documents folder perhaps ? I just tested in my game and it seems to work fine.

Hi thanks for your reply, i cant find one in my mods folder no?
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 11:56 PM

oh i just looked in my sims documents as a whole and i have quite a few last exception files in there?
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 2:53 AM
Hi, Neia! Is anyone already translating this to Brazilian Portuguese? If not, I'd love to help out. Awesome mod, love your careers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 3:44 AM
I've been looking for a mod so my sim could become a lawyer, thank-you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerRMarsh
oh i just looked in my sims documents as a whole and i have quite a few last exception files in there?

Could you upload them somewhere so I can take a look ?
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:02 AM
This career has been in the work for around a year, I always have a bunch of different careers I'm working on, some I'm testing and writing texts, some I'm still deciding on the tracks and levels. I really liked the Law career in TS2, I like realistic careers, and Lawyer was a popular suggestion on the forums as far as I can tell so a Law career made sense. I initially wanted to finish it closer to City Living but I got distracted with toddlers and other modding projects.

Thanks for making this it's gonna be awesome I enjoyed the careers you make in adding more to the game. I think what would be cool is to make a psychologist career. Yet idk how to make a mod but just an idea for you in the future. I just really like a psychologist and always thought it would be cool if they had one.
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 7:47 AM
I would like to translate in German. But when I open all two files, it just shows a bunch of nonsense.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:00 PM
Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:39 PM
I would also like a Portuguese version of the dialogues, from this career, Have you already started to create an Accounting? I work on this career, and I would love to have it on The Sims 4!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 3:54 PM
Thanks for the new career.
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:11 PM
Can i help you with Polish?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 3:06 PM
This is just what I needed! Thank you very much <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:52 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 8:19 PM
Need family Law too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
This is awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
#70 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 5:06 PM
Hey Neia! I have all the mods for the careers.
Test Subject
#71 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:27 AM
i love this mod, unfortunately it's no longer working with the new patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:03 AM
My sim won't go to work now
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:33 AM Last edited by tinykillerteddy : 11th Nov 2017 at 6:47 AM.
Hey Neia with the release of pets your each of your custom careers are causing issues with the vet clinics, specifically the interaction of billing the pet owner. I tested it out by just removing every custom career and it worked as intended. After that I added each career one by one and tested them out alone and the issue returned each time.

Thanks for your awesome work and quick updates. As for everyone else's issues of sims not going to work this was solved with Neia's latest update just re-download the file.

edit: narrowed it down to the "Neia_Careers_Commons" file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:59 AM
Thanks a lot of the info, and for taking the time to narrow it down! I've uploaded again the latest Neia_Careers_Commons.package, in case it was an old version. I'll start a vet clinic to test it further
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:57 PM
Thanks a lot of the info, and for taking the time to narrow it down! I've uploaded again the latest Neia_Careers_Commons.package, in case it was an old version. I'll start a vet clinic to test it further

I just downloaded the your latest file and added the new Neia_Careers_Commons.package and it's working perfectly. Thanks for the quick file update!
Page 3 of 6