Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:15 PM Last edited by MTS2Staff : 3rd Oct 2017 at 11:40 PM.
Default My CC!!
Hey.... HEY!!! You.... Yeah, you... Want my crappy CC in your game? Well fear not because I have some links to my CC (For Sims 4)

[Links removed.]

If you would like images to the cc check out this: MY TUMBLR!!
(Most of it is NOT my creations! It's just stuff I reblogged!)

ENJOY!!!
-Chloe xx
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 9:12 PM
uhh...

Surely there is a better place to share content than the main discussion page...
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 10:44 PM
Okay, so one way to go about asking people to download your cc is to ask for "testers" and then ask for them to post pics! This approach seems so aggressive it almost comes off like the content you're providing could be "malicious". ; o ;
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 10:58 PM
Fairly sure this is not how you use MTS.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 11:17 PM
It's another one of the confused newbs. Cute.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 11:42 PM
@ChloePoynter
This is not how you share your creations here at MTS. If you want to share here you need to go through the upload and moderation process just like everyone else does.
Until that time, anyone who does want your CC in their game can follow the link to your tumblr and get it there.
Locked thread