Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 6:57 PM
Maybe if we build something just for him, (like they did for Numenor and Tawalian with statutes) then he'll come back again. Or I'll maybe try the old ways, chant 3 times Bettlejuice, (nope) Rumpleskin (nope).... Fat Obstreperous Jerk... El Presidente... Santa Claus.... eek, this won't work without the proper name.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
In fact, why not make it just "Don't bug Pescado. He hates your guts."

do you even know him at all BTW ??? (i forgot to ask) i don't mean any hate but did you even contact him at all
he might only hate your guts when you get mean to him. just so you know everyone is different so you might not even know him too well (especially when you might didn't even contacted him)

i have an other question and it's kinda out of the topic but is that picture of yours from sailor moon?? (i see this picture of tuxedo mask)
i used to be so fan of sailor moon when i was younger just so you know
don't thank me about the last question i still love it when i watch sailor moon just not when i used to be
Mad Poster
#53 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
he might only hate your guts when you get mean to him.

He especially hates it when people are nice to him.

But please, ignore everything we're all saying here, and go ahead and message him on his site. Better yet, post a public thread on his forum fawning over him. That's 100% guaranteed to go over well.

edit: be sure to mention your age, how you're actually 20 now and "hate getting old." That's one detail that's bound to impress him.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:49 PM
Oh part of me really hopes Pescado reads these posts. Really. I'd love to know what he would think...
Inventor
#55 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:53 PM
Oh, great Pescado, please accept this fish sword for which I braved the Rio Grande Rapids. It is known to fell a thousand 12s and summon vats of boiling sharks.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:58 PM
i'm not a child anymore so thanks for reminding me
believe it or not but i'm 20 so i'm a adult now but why does he hates kids. i mean he was a child once too you know ??
you don't have to believe it about my age but i don't choose to be 20 (i hate getting old ) so either way shut your mouth and don't say anything about my age or accept the thing it's just my age !

You know, making a fuss about your age only makes you look a bit immature. Just a bit.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#57 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:06 PM
The reason why he would be impatient is simple.

The server is probably down, not the site. Pescado should be fully aware of that. Not only because he is Pescado.

He is a programmer. Every programmer I know in RL knows exactly when one of their sites are down.

That is a free site depending on donations, I think, as well?

So go and ask.

But I will not blame Pescado in the least if he starts waving that slapping fish around.
Inventor
#58 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:14 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
He especially hates it when people are nice to him.

But please, ignore everything we're all saying here, and go ahead and message him on his site. Better yet, post a public thread on his forum fawning over him. That's 100% guaranteed to go over well.

edit: be sure to mention your age, how you're actually 20 now and "hate getting old." That's one detail that's bound to impress him.

wow i didn't knew he hated it when people are nice to him, how come ?!?! isn't that just the right thing to do to be nice to anyone?? so technically when we are asking him about something nice or curiously we get a hate/negative answer ?? most of the time (not always) i ignore some hates/negatives questions and/or answers .

and about my age topic: i know i'm still young and all but i feel like really old, like i have to worry about one simple of things, i'm Always negative about one simple of things.
i found most of the things i used to be like (what i loved) childish (no hate or anything ) i have now more responsibilities then before and so there's more but that's my bussiness anyways so it's not like you wanna hear it even more, i didn't had that worries and problems when i was just a child, you get it now ???
Inventor
#60 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Sketching : 19th Oct 2017 at 8:56 PM.
Okay - time out from fish-slapping:

Reality is different from the ideal. Just because we're nice to people doesn't mean they will be or are obligated to do the same for you - that's how you find the good ones (or the doormats, depending on your outlook).

Also, maturity isn't solely reliant on your chronological age. You will find children who are wise beyond their years and graying men and women who you'll never believe managed to survive so long. Arguing using one's age is a logical fallacy because your years do not actually automatically amount to substantial experience and learned behavior.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:35 PM
About that "managed to survive so long" - part...
Can we go back fish-slapping now?
Inventor
#62 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:40 PM
All right, back to fish slapping.

Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 8:58 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 19th Oct 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Okay - time out from fish-slapping:

Reality is different from the ideal. Just because we're nice to people doesn't mean they will be or are obligated to do the same for you - that's how you find the good ones (or the doormats, depending on your outlook).

Also, maturity doesn't have anything to do with your chronological age. You will find children who are wise beyond their years and graying men and women who you'll never believe managed to survive so long. Arguing using one's age is a logical fallacy because your years do not actually automatically amount to substantial experience and learned behavior.

i get that on that part, i'll be honest with you and everyone else here but i don't think i would survive anything alone especially when i'm just a child. (i don't think i knew how to survive anything out as a child)
there are also kids who survive(d) things on their own, there are also adults who doesn't survive on their own and like i said earlier everyone is different (they are a few things i can survive on my own but it's too much information when i say things out too loud though) i also get on that part not everyone is nice to you too, there are Always bad people out here who do bad things to you (which i don't say what that something is though but you get what i mean )

and speaking about *that's how you find the good ones* i just don't trust most of the people anymore like i used to be,
so i'll be careful now before telling anyone my little secrets and/or issues. long story to make it short: they are Always people who makes fun of your issues and/or little secret (and they are Always people who doesn't want to hear anything to you what comes out of your mouth ) i don't mean any hate or anything like that i just said something what needs to be said
Mad Poster
#64 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 9:03 PM
Definition of maturity: the ability to not say what's on your mind point blank.

Definition of Pescado: A fish. from the Spanish language.

Definition of adult-"Damn kids, get off my lawn!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Field Researcher
#65 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 9:24 PM
(and they are Always people who doesn't want to hear anything to you what comes out to your mouth )

That would be Pescado nine times out of ten
Forum Resident
#66 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Definition of Pescado: A fish. from the Spanish language.

FISH - You found his secret name!!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#67 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
That would be Pescado nine times out of ten

and how would you even know that,
i didn't contacted him yet
i exactly meant in general, i was just telling everyone the truth about some people that's all
i didn't even told anyone's name
Field Researcher
#68 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 10:47 PM
i exactly meant in general, i was just telling everyone the truth about some people that's all

Okay, you clearly aren't understanding what we're talking about. Maybe you're new to Sims 2 or maybe you've just never heard of Pescado. Maybe I'm just speculating here, as I wasn't around when Pescado was still modding for Sims 2, but from what I've seen/heard from others, this is my take on him:

Pes was great. He obviously knew what he was doing and I think its clear he enjoyed modding. He has made some great mods that can save your game from corruption, and on top of that he founded PSMBD and I remember reading somewhere that he has his own server where several other simming sites are hosted, but regardless, he did some great stuff for The Sims 2. He's a well known modder, so well known that he has his own page at The Sims Wiki and is credited for coming up with the term "BFBVFS."

But Pescado can be nasty. I personally see him as a major misanthrope. He doesn't like stupid questions. He probably doesn't care about anything most people have to say, unless you are as talented as the likes of Inge and Peter Jones or Mr Squinge. Even if he appears to act friendly towards someone, he still does it in quite a strange and sarcastic manner, like threatening to slap people. He has his own kind of humour, that a lot of people would call "being a jerk." There is a reason why one of his titles is Fat Obstreperous Jerk. He knows he's a jerk, and I think he likes it that way. To what degree his online persona and real life character overlap, I can't say. There are likely people here who have seen his online interactions for much longer than I have, and of course they can feel free to disagree with me and make corrections, but from all the years I have been interested in downloading mods and CC for Sims 2, this is what I have learned of him.

Nothing is stopping you from contacting him if you really want to, but I would recommend you heed the warnings in this thread and don't do it.
Link Ninja
#69 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 10:56 PM
I've done a sketch of him after my intense observations (of this thread)

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#70 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:00 PM
I have Pescado Sim. Got him from MATY (or PMBD) eons ago.... lol
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#71 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM

From seeing years of him posting online. We are letting you know that Pescado isn't just someone you talk/chat/ask questions of. He stated years ago that he was done with sims 2 and doesn't want to talk about it. If you decide to contact him don't be surprised if all you get is a chewing out.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#72 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I've done a sketch of him after my intense observations (of this thread)

No, no, no! You didn't make his arms nearly beefy enough!
Link Ninja
#73 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
No, no, no! You didn't make his arms nearly beefy enough!

Dang, where did it say his arms were beefy? Maybe I wasn't observing as intensely as I thought...

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#74 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Dang, where did it say his arms were beefy? Maybe I wasn't observing as intensely as I thought...

He said it himself here...
Mad Poster
#75 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:30 PM
He probably has strong arms from all that fish slapping he does

@sailorleontine6 can always, I guess, register on MATY - did somebody posted the link for the OP? And perhaps explain about the invalid e-mail address (it is that site, isn't it, where you need one)?
Page 3 of 6