Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 5:17 AM
Default Move Wild Horse spawn/respawner location?
I've been trying to do this on and off for a very long time (basically since Pets came out). I've been trying to create a horse farm that has 'corralled' a herd of wild horses on their land that they train. In order to do this, I need to be able to ensure that the wild horses can't leave this field, so I need to be able to set where the wild horse respawner is (either in CAW or in the game). I want my Sims to 'tame' them so I don't want to force add them to the active family.
I've poked around for a long time and haven't found a solution to this. Anyone found a way to do this? Pretty please?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 4:05 PM
I'd also love to know how to do this. It always bugged me that the horses all hung out in the middle of town instead of the agricultural zone!
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 1:01 PM
I hope I won't get into trouble for replying 16 days later but I think you should post this on Nraas. They have a routing mod over there called gohere which might do what you want after some modifications, ChainReaction is also working on a newer version for it, perhaps you can suggest a feature like this maybe.