Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Risky Woohoo & Try For Baby Chances

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2023 at 12:58 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

245 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 206 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 10
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:31 AM
Thanks for this! I like yours better with the added features!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imJustMexoxo
Thanks for this! I like yours better with the added features!

Your welcome! Thank you

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:44 AM
This is perfect! I was looking for a new risky woohoo and just don't wanna bother with MCCC.
This is a suggestion (unless it is already a part of it, idk) you should decrease the percent for elder males maybe?
Anyway, I'm gonna go download more of your mods and you now have a new fan.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotwheels19
This is perfect! I was looking for a new risky woohoo and just don't wanna bother with MCCC.
This is a suggestion (unless it is already a part of it, idk) you should decrease the percent for elder males maybe?
Anyway, I'm gonna go download more of your mods and you now have a new fan.

Thank you no elders isn't in on the percents bc the game uses ages as hidden traits and they don't say female or male. And since females can't get pregnant I'm not sure if the game would take in the percents or not.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:17 PM
I'm going to try! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:59 PM
Is this supposed to show up with an option that says "risky woohoo"? Right now I have the 25% option in my mods folder but I only have "Woohoo" and "try for baby" available in my options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:57 PM
i wanted to spice up my sim's life a little; this would do splendidly :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicagonative
Is this supposed to show up with an option that says "risky woohoo"? Right now I have the 25% option in my mods folder but I only have "Woohoo" and "try for baby" available in my options.

Woohoo will be risky woohoo. However, I could possibly change it if it's something others want also. Never gave it a thought on changing the words.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:38 PM
didn't think this worked then completely forgot i even had it on there and next thing u know my sim is throwing up and expecting baby number 4 :L i was planning to stop after the 3rd but tbh i like how it worked :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xjustynex
didn't think this worked then completely forgot i even had it on there and next thing u know my sim is throwing up and expecting baby number 4 :L i was planning to stop after the 3rd but tbh i like how it worked :D

That's what I love about it, the little surprises

Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 6:23 AM
this is a great mod, i'm just wondering if this works on males who have the gender option to get pregnant switched on. i've had such sims live entire lives with very high percentages of risk never get pregnant in other creators' risky woohoo mods, and i'm just wondering if this one will do the same. thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezekielandrew
this is a great mod, i'm just wondering if this works on males who have the gender option to get pregnant switched on. i've had such sims live entire lives with very high percentages of risk never get pregnant in other creators' risky woohoo mods, and i'm just wondering if this one will do the same. thank you

Honestly I don't know. I guess you'll have to test that idea out. if you could let me know the results.

Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:51 PM
UPDATE

12/04/17
NEW Fertility levels for every sim
NEW Possible Infertility
NEW Possible pregnancy difficulties
NEW Increase percentages depending on location
NEW Traits added

So basically what is changing with this mod is that Risky Woohoo is determined by the chances a sim will use protection. Try for baby will be as if the sim doesn't use protection but depending on the sim their fertility levels will be different from any other sim.

I changed this mod a lot from when I first posted it. Before Try for Baby had now possible effects other than locations and fertility treatments now it represents the sims fertility. Risky woohoo is still the same idea on how the sim uses protection.

If you try and try and try and try for baby with the try for baby interaction and still no baby, if you put in the comments your flavor you have, the sims traits, their age, any purchased rewards, location you are trying, and life skills they earned as a child/Teen I will be able to give you an approx. fertility level of that sim.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:20 AM
UPDATE

Change Log: 12/07/17
REQUESTED: Woohoo be changed to "Risky Woohoo"
ADDED: Lighthouse location

Let me know if I have missed any string locations.

Current Translations: English

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:52 PM
Your Y/A and teen romance says that teen pregnancy is in this one. kinda confusing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littl3bitn3y
Your Y/A and teen romance says that teen pregnancy is in this one. kinda confusing.

That's bc the y/a and teen romance only allows teens and y/a have romantic relations together. I don't have try for baby opened up for teens. Teens can't get pregnant but if you use my risky woohoo, that will add a chance of pregnancy to "mess around" y/a teen romance isn't needed for this mod to impregnate teens, only if you want it done with a y/a or adult.

Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 9:54 PM
does this mod allow teen pregnancy?
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phurpleee.michelle
does this mod allow teen pregnancy?

Yes, teen with teen. Will add pregnancy to the mess around interaction.

Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 7:56 PM
I really want to use this mod, but MCCC is an integral part of my gameplay. Is there any way to do this? Would there still be conflict if I match the Risky Woohoo and Try for Baby percentages of both mods? MCCC also has random pregnancies and the option to use traits when determining them, does that conflict with this mod as well?
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MsAdelaida
I really want to use this mod, but MCCC is an integral part of my gameplay. Is there any way to do this? Would there still be conflict if I match the Risky Woohoo and Try for Baby percentages of both mods? MCCC also has random pregnancies and the option to use traits when determining them, does that conflict with this mod as well?

I just took a look at the MCCC pregnancy settings. If you leave pregnancy percentage at 0 and pregnancy chance based on traits also on disabled you should be able to run this mod just fine. Those are the settings I currently have for my game and this mod seems to work as intended. There wasn't anything else in the main mod of MCCC that looked like it would interfer so you should be fine with those settings I listed.

Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 2:58 AM
I downloaded this mod and it worked great...for about an hour and a half. My Sim I was testing the mod with had 3-5 different partners (male and female.) None resulted in pregnancy. At one point, she came home from work, and I could not put the walls of the house down. I could just see the outside, and when i would move the camera to see inside the house without lowering the walls, and the furniture and my character were gone! I restarted the game, but nothing happened. I only downloaded Risky Woohoo, not the Pregnancy Chance, and my only other mods are female hairs. However, I do not have the 4 Expansion Packs necessary. is there any way I could use the mod without the Expansion Packs? I don't have the money to purchase them.
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elle_arken
I downloaded this mod and it worked great...for about an hour and a half. My Sim I was testing the mod with had 3-5 different partners (male and female.) None resulted in pregnancy. At one point, she came home from work, and I could not put the walls of the house down. I could just see the outside, and when i would move the camera to see inside the house without lowering the walls, and the furniture and my character were gone! I restarted the game, but nothing happened. I only downloaded Risky Woohoo, not the Pregnancy Chance, and my only other mods are female hairs. However, I do not have the 4 Expansion Packs necessary. is there any way I could use the mod without the Expansion Packs? I don't have the money to purchase them.

I don't think you need expansion packs to use the mod.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 3:53 AM
I love this mod so much, it makes for a far more realistic gameplay.

My only question is what are the possible complications with pregnancies and is there a way to increase the chances because I'm curious.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jngreen21
I love this mod so much, it makes for a far more realistic gameplay.

My only question is what are the possible complications with pregnancies and is there a way to increase the chances because I'm curious.

Some sims could be infertile while others may have difficulties getting pregnant or some could be super fertile.

Ways to increase it would be the fertility trait, wishing well and fertility message. A combination of those will have even higher chances.

Locations will effect the outcome as well. Some will decrease it while others will increase it. A hint on one that increases, the telescope

There's a large variety of combinations including in the traits that will change the percentage. The way a sim grows up and what hidden skills or traits they receive make a difference as well.

Page 1 of 10