Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slower Fitness Gain

by simler90 Posted 12th Nov 2017 at 11:26 AM - Updated 18th Sep 2022 at 5:55 PM by simler90 : VERSION 2

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:38 AM
This is seriously a good idea! I too thought it is gained too fast! Good job!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 1:28 PM
For some reason I cannot open this file with either 7-Zip or Izarc. Help!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:31 PM
A very original idea! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 1:19 AM
This seems like a great mod. It has never occurred to me to slow down the fitness gain, but I like the idea a lot. I will try this in game, and I think I will like these changes. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 3:12 AM
I'M CRAZY ABOUT ALL YOUR MODS!!! I'LL HAVE THEM ALL IN MY GAME!!! :D THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK AND EFFORT U PUT INTO MAKING THESE AMAZING MODS AND TO SHARING THEM TO US THE SIMMERS COMMUNITY! *heavy breathing but excited* xD
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 8:52 PM
THANK YOU!!! This is fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 3:13 PM
Interesting! I'm going to give it a try and see how I like it. One of my frustrations with the game is that there is no accounting for a sim's level of activity. That is, I don't beliieve their fitness level is affected by whether they are active (by raking, gardening, cleaning, etc.) or sedentary (watching TV, reading, sewing, at the computer, etc.) Is there anyway to incorporate this into the game?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 10:49 AM
The HCDU shows a conflict with Cyjon's Exercise Tweaks:

Also two with Cyjon's Jump Rope Fitness, but of course that's because both mods add fitness gain to jumping rope. Also one for Cyjon's Fitness Delta Fix, but again I assume that's because his mod also 'sets the limit for all activities to 1000, the maximum fitness possible'.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 2:45 AM
Does this include the fixes Cyjon (CJ) made in his 'Fitness Delta Fix' Mod?
He says his mod "Fixes a bug which could allow a sim's fitness to increase without limit or to stop at an arbitrary level. Exercise activities are supposed to tell the fitness change BHAV when to stop increasing fitness, but almost all of them pass junk data instead. This routine simply ignores the parameter and automatically sets the limit for all activities to 1000, the maximum fitness possible."
Space Pony
#11 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 7:44 PM
@Gabby2805 Cyjon's Fitness Delta Fix is useless. Fitness controllers ignore fitness limits passed by functions anyway and use global limits.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
The HCDU shows a conflict with Cyjon's Exercise Tweaks:

Also two with Cyjon's Jump Rope Fitness, but of course that's because both mods add fitness gain to jumping rope. Also one for Cyjon's Fitness Delta Fix, but again I assume that's because his mod also 'sets the limit for all activities to 1000, the maximum fitness possible'.

@Rosawyn These two mods conflict because they both fix the issue that soccer originally only increased fitness by 10 per hour instead of 100. So, letting this mod override Cyjon's Excercise Tweaks will just mean this mod is fixing the soccer to the correct gain rate, but you'll still get Cyjon's Motive tweaks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Feb 2022 at 7:19 AM
Would you ever consider creating a mod to slow fatness gain as well? Just as annoying as sims working out for 3 hours and instantly getting ripped, is sims eating 1 or 2 filling meals and instantly getting big. Although I don't like Pescado's No Eat Crap mod because I think it's unrealistic that so few sims end up fat, or that it's related to personality.