Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 4:03 PM Last edited by edespino : 16th Nov 2017 at 6:55 PM.
Default More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] by Eurynome update for cats and dogs
Hi, i am not native english speaker so my english is limited so i try explain myself the best i can.

Edit: Posted in original thread ( I dont post this in the original More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] post because for some weired reason when i enter to post feedback forum show me like i dont log in whe is obvius i am log in. )

A do this for payback to comunity a little all give to me.

To the point: I love the mod More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] by Eurynome but dont work with cats and dogs becuase dont show the 2 new traits, i found the way for update it and aleast for me work.

I cant post my edited file because i dont had the permition from Eurynome and i no a modder but editer ( i only can edit the other work and only easy stuff ).

Is easy edit it if know a little use of Sims 4 Studio.

1.- Open Sims 4 Studio.

2. Press in my proyects and search the file EL_MoreClubMembers_Genders_20 ( this which i use ).

3.- Search for this line : <L n="CLUB_TRAITS"> is almos to end.

4. Add <T>157978<!--Trait: trait_CatLover--></T> after <T>153867<!--Trait: trait_OccultVampire_Manifested--></T>
<T>157979<!--Trait: trait_DogLover--></T>

5. To end miust see like this the last lines:

<T>132589<!--Trait: trait_Unflirty--></T>
<T>153867<!--Trait: trait_OccultVampire_Manifested--></T>
<T>157978<!--Trait: trait_CatLover--></T>
<T>157979<!--Trait: trait_DogLover--></T>
<T>102447<!--Trait: trait_Male--></T>
<T>102448<!--Trait: trait_Female--></T>

6. Save and quit.

That must be all. Like i say work for me, i had the new pet traits, the gender trait and can join more of 8 members.

Please dont ask alot of feedback my english is poor and i dont know alot about modding so i dont think i can help alot more a post here.

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:25 PM Last edited by edespino : 16th Nov 2017 at 6:54 PM.
Hi again, i want share one more edit, now tested and working

Always bother me the "rich" requeriment was too low.... 30,00 ??? almost any sims had that so checking the More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] mod i found where edit for change that.

0.- backup YOUR MOD!!!

1. open Sims 4 Studio

2. Press in my proyects and search the file EL_MoreClubMembers_Genders_20 ( this which i use ).

3.- Search for this this:

<L n="HOUSEHOLD_VALUE_MAP">
<U>
<E n="key">AVERAGE</E>
<U n="value">
<T n="lower_bound">50001</T>
<T n="upper_bound">150000<!--AspirationCareer: aspiration_Writer_Author_Level3--></T>
</U>
</U>
<U>
<E n="key">POOR</E>
<U n="value">
<T n="upper_bound">50000</T>
</U>
</U>
<U>
<E n="key">RICH</E>
<U n="value">
<T n="lower_bound">150001<!--AspirationCareer: aspiration_Writer_Author_Level2--></T>
<T n="upper_bound">2000000000</T>
</U>
</U>
</L>

4.- I edit all the levels:

For poor: From 30000 to 50000 the upper bound

For Middle: From 10001 to 50001 the lower boud. From 30000 to 150000 the upper bond

For Rich: 30001 to 150001 the lower bound. I dont touch the upper bound because seem to me ok.

Set whatever number you want i only show my numbers.

5.- Save and quit.

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:38 PM