Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 1:56 AM
Default Hello
I created this cc but when i put it in the game I leave that noise where the shadows in every interrupt comes out and even when it walks like I fix it one thing and break another uff but only the dress but this defect shoes no how to solve ???
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:19 PM
Do you mean the light spots in her shadow?? If this is still the same mesh you showed me before, there's a gap at the bottom of the skirt that has to be closed.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 1:40 PM
Default :)
the problem of what disorder can be because the skirt under and open ???
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 2:14 PM
Yes, that gap should be fixed. I don't know if it's causing the shadow problem, though. Does it appear anywhere besides the toilet and sink?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 2:48 PM
wherever you walk or use some interruption
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:51 PM
My suggestion is still to fix that gap. If that doesn't help I don't know what's causing it. There are a lot of strange glitches in the game after the Cats and Dogs patch but I don't know if this could be related.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:39 PM
uff then there is another problem with the bones when i put the coat you see uff uff