Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:46 AM
Default A mod to add new animals
After the sims 4 pet was released, it got me thinking how wonderful it would be to add new creatures to the game. I don't know if this is a possible option, but I want to make animals like bears, bigcats, horses and the like. However I'm not experienced with modding. But if you want to join the team just let me know.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:35 PM
Default This person makes them.
These are just cats and dogs that look like bears, lions, and etc., but they're very convincing, especially her deer, lions, and cheetahs. Her tumblr is http://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/ just look through her page and I'm sure that you'll find what you're looking for.

Quote: Originally posted by That_Darn_Crosser
After the sims 4 pet was released, it got me thinking how wonderful it would be to add new creatures to the game. I don't know if this is a possible option, but I want to make animals like bears, bigcats, horses and the like. However I'm not experienced with modding. But if you want to join the team just let me know.