Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] by Eurynome updated for 1.40

by edespino Posted 25th Nov 2017 at 9:34 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:53 PM by edespino

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:44 AM
Thank you so much for updating! <3
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:55 PM
do you think it's possible to create a mod that lets toddlers be part of a club?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:45 AM Last edited by edespino : 27th Nov 2017 at 5:14 PM.
Well that is beyond my expertice but i am almost sure if is possible will need scripting and no simple XML tuning editing.

What i am sure can be done is one mod which rise the money requisite for joining the clubs, in fact is done. In this moment is in moderation, meanwhile i upload it in my Tumblr https://edespino3.tumblr.com/post/1...94/my-first-mod

I had other idea but i must see the way of explain it because is more complicated.

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:44 PM
If want see what i am doing mainwhile i wait fot the moderation time visit my Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/edespino3. I had aleast update 1 mod which not here to 1.36 mod and 2 original mod made for me. I update other old custiom trait and am translating to Spanish custom traits.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:36 AM
Thanks for keeping the mod alive!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:43 AM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM
Muchas gracias por este mod....... ahora las fiestas puden ser mucho mejores!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
I have a problem with half the members leaving a club gathering for no apparent reason. I have more than enough lot space as I have increased lot numbers to 60
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 9:36 AM
thank you very much for updating this mod. I was just overhauling my downloads folder and saw this one was outdated. What a surprise to find you :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 5:06 AM
THis is amazing! Could you maybe make a version with toddlers enabled for clubs?!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
THis is amazing! Could you maybe make a version with toddlers enabled for clubs?!

I had asked before and i almost sure cant be done still i think i will try almost one time to be sure.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:05 PM
I have already purchased the Club Capacity 2 Perk so how do I enable this mod because it still is on 8 club members, nothing more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ramirezi
I have already purchased the Club Capacity 2 Perk so how do I enable this mod because it still is on 8 club members, nothing more.

You can read the original description from the mod, explain better i could do: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=590737

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:36 PM
Thank You for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:34 PM
thank you for the update much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 8:33 PM
thank you very much for the update of this mod! If you come across any problems with it, edespino, feel free to send me a message. I know some of the tuning for clubs. I made my own version of Neia's more clubs per sim mod so that my sims can be in up to 30 clubs, so this shouldn't be too different for me to figure out if you ever need the help
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 1:47 PM
Idk if anyone else has had this problem, but i installed and dint think twice!!! ..Until i went to add more members to my club of 6 or 7 total sims.. By buying the last "increase members" "Club Reward" but i quickly realized that it wasnt working.. No sign of gender specific requirements or the increased members of the flavor i chose (I believe is the 20 members with gender requirements) I believed maybe there were 2 files, one a script, one not, an i thought maybe i put it the non script mod too deep and it messed i all up.. but nope both were with my cheats, basemental, and violence script mods.. Both files!!! So im just stumpped.. i figured id report it here and see if anyone had any ideas, before i reported it on the "Broken Mods" list, as broke - did.. Im hoping its just something dumb and not one of my other mods.. game runs fine!!! Just no luck with this mod showing up..!?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 3:51 PM
Default Help!?!?!? :(
i have tried very thing possible, nothing works with v4.1, and lastnight origin said sims needed to update again! So untill all the mods i use are confirimed im playing offline for a while lol BUT! i tested this mod and all the "tricks" and editing myself.. its above my paygrade i cant figure out th problem, if anyone else can id be greatful! I had sims asking to join my motorcycle club i really like but i had sims i made for specific reasons so this mod was a great find for me! untill it didnt work, idk why ppl get so mean? Im not mad at all! just sad i cant add some hang arounds who hav reallly earned a patch!

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:06 PM
Hmm, I hope everything was fixed with 1.42. I want to state for people checking this mods functionality in the comments like I believe most people including myself do. This mod works just fine.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:45 AM
I can confirm (over about a hundred hours' playtime) that this mod was working (or at least it wasn't crashing/causing LE files) before the Seasons patch. After the Season Patch I can't say if it works, as I have not yet booted the game since Origin auto-downloaded the patch.

Has anyone checked for Seasons Patch and/or Seasons EP compatibility so far? If not I can check for patch compatibility later, once I've tested with my main/core mods. I'm not getting Seasons EP for a while so that testing will have to wait on my end.

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:19 AM
does it work with 1.44 seasons?
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 5:21 PM
Been playing with Seasons today. No crashing or anything like that so far. It seems I can still have more than 8 sims in a club but the club leader can't add any sims after 8, to add someone new I have to play as that sim and join the club.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 3:30 AM Last edited by chainedbyroses : 27th Jun 2018 at 4:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel
does it work with 1.44 seasons?

I didn't have any catastrophic bugs or crashes with the 1.44 Seasons Patch, but I also didn't fully check club functionality because I was using a generic test save. I've since backed up all my saves to a safe location and put expendable copies of them into my game folder, so when I play next time I can test the clubs on my main save and determine what works and what doesn't. For now, what I *can* say is that having this mod installed with the 1.44 Seasons Patch seems OK, or at least not openly destructive. MCCC did not show any errors or LastException files, so I consider that to be safe enough for me.

I do have Seasons on my Origin account now but I haven't yet installed it, nor the patch that came out today. (Ironically enough my area is being hit with severe weather like thunderstorms and tornado warnings, so I'm waiting until the storms pass to install everything.) When I update to that patch & install Seasons, I'll play one of my main save's clubs for a while to see how things go and I will relay my results here.

EDIT: Just noticed the mod description says the mod works & does not need updating for the current game version!

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:25 PM
glad I found this. Had the, More club members and genders, from the old download page. It was causing me to get LE's while using my WW mod. Hoping now I can rebuild my club without worrying about that dreaded orange box popping up.
Page 1 of 2