Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 4:21 AM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#227 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 4:28 PM
Thank you.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Test Subject
#228 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 3:18 PM
Which alternate pregnancy controller should I download to make my elder sim pregnant?
Test Subject
#229 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 11:45 AM
Hope someone here can help.
I search a file to make DMA Worker Set compatible with A&N or T&A.
In the Documentation of the EP´s say this:
"For DMA sims items A&N contains extended compatibility, DMA sims uses the same NPC value for all of their NPCs which is what enables A&N to extend support for them. However you will need to download and use the files in T&A-DMAfix.zip, Without it DMA sims will damage your sim's faith and A&N may harm the NPCs from the DMA sims set."
I try with google to find the file but still no luck.

My hope is that someone here has T&A-DMAfix.zip downloaded from BAS,
before i write a PM to @Chris Hatch.
Scholar
#230 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 2:19 PM
You should already have it, you should find it in the Downloads tab of the documentation. For about a year before BAS closed we knew Victor was planning to close the site so I began to include all of the support files in with T&A and A&N.

If you don't/can't find it let me know and I'll upload it separately for you.
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 2:38 AM
Do these mods generate universal NPCs so that it wouldn't be safe for an active neighborhood to remove them?
Scholar
#232 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 4:05 PM
The only thing I ever created the requires an NPC controller is an NPC controller, Versatile Item Controller or VICky (CJH_VICky.zip 9.7mb).
Field Researcher
#233 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 7:46 PM
Just started using the Community Time plugin for the global sculpture, and I've found that when my sims go to community lots with their pets, the pets' motives decrease while they're off lot although the humans' motives don't. Am I the only one who has had this problem?

simblr
Home of my Kulo Seeri Test of Time and a lot of worldbuilder rambling. You have been warned.
Field Researcher
#234 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 2:20 PM
Does anyone know where I could please find Chris Hatch's Store Items for Any EP? Mainly just the Spooky set but it would be nice to link to the other collections in the GoS thread I maintain. Any help is appreciated, thank you
Mad Poster
#235 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
Does anyone know where I could please find Chris Hatch's Store Items for Any EP? Mainly just the Spooky set but it would be nice to link to the other collections in the GoS thread I maintain. Any help is appreciated, thank you

https://simfileshare.net/folder/22473/
Field Researcher
#236 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 3:07 PM
Thank you! I'm afraid I wasn't clear, I'm not looking for the collection folders but the actual objects, especially the Spooky build & buy mode objects. If it helps, I do have Chris' castle set and the files are named
ep99-CastleBuy-MMATs.package
ep99-CastleBuy-Objects.package
ep99-CastleBuy-resources.package

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Scholar
#237 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 3:45 PM
I have them all on box.net but according to this rule http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=340413 giving the links to them here is a no-no.
Field Researcher
#238 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 5:04 PM
Oh right, I see now I shouldn't have even asked. I'm sorry.
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 5:32 PM
I think those haven't been linked in this thread yet. If I missed those being mentioned in this thread, my apologies.

Mod to make sims remember dying

Book club, The Talk, discuss Alien abduction
Alchemist
#240 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 11:52 PM
I was looking to add some new mods to my folder today, one of them being Chris' subway mod, but I didn't have the instructions. Or at least, I thought I didn't--I eventually found it in a big faq list with several mods detailed. Anyway, when searching for instructions, I noticed the subway wasn't on the main list. Do you have that file @smorbie1? Perhaps it's listed with something else? Otherwise I have the file and some recolors, if you need.

I also was hoping if someone knew if Chris has stopped hosting things on Mamba City--I don't see anything up over there any more.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Scholar
#241 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 5:38 AM
TheGlobe-Intructions.zip (1.1 Mb) Includes instructions and links to the various files.

I'm not interested in Mamba City anymore, one of the admin there and I are never going to get along.
Alchemist
#242 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 6:27 AM
That's exactly what I have; everything makes a bit more sense now. Thanks, Chris!

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Theorist
#243 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
TheGlobe-Intructions.zip (1.1 Mb) Includes instructions and links to the various files.

I'm not interested in Mamba City anymore, one of the admin there and I are never going to get along.

Well their loss is our gain

We're glad you have decide to give MTS more of your time. There is also the adult sister site for your ummm... other mods :P
Inventor
#244 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 8:11 PM
Agrees with Cali on all they said There are a few non adult things that I've had zero luck in tracking down since returning to the game a few months back. There were NPC summoning sculptures that were perfect for adding storytelling possibilities to the game . These may have been hosted on SimValley ( or whatever the non adult sister site of BAS was called). There was a maids van to summon a maid, a police car to summon a cop and a sink that summoned a burglar for sure, there may have been others also. In my old game I had a pool hall on an unowned comm. lot with a few maid vans plunked ouside , so if you took your sim to shoot pool there was always Kaylynn Langerak (or some other maids) hustling games of pool. I used the police vehicles and sinks to set up a police station. I also sometimes used the police cars to create a 24/7 presence at high crime spots, like the convenience store pictured here.

I'd really love to be able to use those in my game again.

The other item(s) I've had no luck finding were mesh and texture packs that worked for most/all of the BSOK'd body types. I use a bunch of Warlokk's shapes and some other custom body types and those were a great space saver in that the textures were multi purpose and eliminated the need to have say, 46 different Rio meshes and 175 items of Rio clothing to complete a wardrobe. I hesitated to mention this as a small portion, but far from most , of the clothing is revealing. The general concept , at least to me, isn't adult in nature at all. I have no idea if any of that was available at Mamba City as I've never been able to register there. I'd love to be able to use those in my game again as well and totally understand that links posted here for the texture pack(s) etc might violate site rules, which is something I'd never want to do. I like it here

Thanks for any and all help !

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Scholar
#245 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 2:17 PM
CarsAsSculptures.zip (6.7 kB). These now have an extended footprint so sims don't walk through them anymore. Note the CJH_PrisonSink.package will place a burglar at the sink so you can place it in a cell at your police station.
I do have a default texture replacement for the police car since you will now be seeing it more often, Default-CopCarTexture.zip (146.5 kB)
Screenshots
Alchemist
#246 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 9:27 PM
I wonder though; are the drivers and social worker okay to summon? I thought they were unsafe npcs? Or are they only unsafe if you add to the household, but they're okay to summon?

aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#247 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 9:45 PM
I was under the impression that if you didn't interact with them the games didn't intend and didn't add them to the household, it'd be fine. I occasionally use Inge's teleporter to summon Crumplebottom to a residential lot during wild parties.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#248 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
I wonder though; are the drivers and social worker okay to summon? I thought they were unsafe npcs? Or are they only unsafe if you add to the household, but they're okay to summon?

Yes, any sim that has a real character file is safe to interact with. When a social worker come's to your sim's home her entire action is pushed on her from her car, away from her car she is just a normal sim. Driver NPCs have no interaction options on their pie menu, therefore when the taxi or school bus sculpture bring one in it overrides their pie menu to enable them to be interacted/socialized with.
Mad Poster
#249 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 6:39 PM
I have most of the files downloaded though the globe instruction ended up requiring a free MHTML reader besides a browser as IE was the only one to open and read the file.It meant running a huge search for free programs capable of opeing that type of file offline without a browser.
Alchemist
#250 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for clarifying, Chris! I think this could be a cool way to bring my community lots to life so it's nice to know I don't have to worry so much.

aka Kelyns | she/her
Page 10 of 13