Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 4:00 AM
Replies: 15 (Who?), Viewed: 2328 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:19 AM Last edited by andlarryofficial : 7th Dec 2017 at 3:30 AM.
Default Service/Military/Police dogs?
Anyone interested in vests for police, military, or service dogs?
I am willing to make these and upload if there's interest. I would probably working from the vest and/or t-shirt thing, and am willing to take requests on design, color, ect.
If you're interested, either send me a message or leave a comment

Edit: Due to interest, I will work on these as I have time. As I am in school, that time will get much larger following the 14th of december, due to final exams.

thanks,
-Eliza
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:50 PM
Hi I would definitely be interested in an vest/t shirt for therapy pets! They dont usually, irl, wear certain outfits but some just have little vests on that say 'therapy animal'. I'd like the service ones too but I don't think i'd get to use it in game. I think it would be really fun to play as a dog breeder trying to produce the most gentle therapy dogs!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:07 PM
That fill be fun. I would love to have a k9 vest for my GSD's in game.

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 2:52 AM
Definitely would be awesome for my detectives.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:07 PM
I would love this, I was actually looking for this content today and found your thread. I have a service dog myself and I wanted to give her a vest like she has in real life I was disappointed there was no CC for service dogs, careers, or vests. So I'd be down for that definitely!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:10 PM
That would be an awesome idea. I'd definatly get it when I get my copy of the pet expansion.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:08 AM
I have been searching for this or even anyone with the idea since the pack was initially released. I started my attempt at making one, but I am a complete noob still and am so happy to see somebody else is going to give it a try as well!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBunny
I would love this, I was actually looking for this content today and found your thread. I have a service dog myself and I wanted to give her a vest like she has in real life I was disappointed there was no CC for service dogs, careers, or vests. So I'd be down for that definitely!

would you send me a picture of her vest? I am familliar with the standard type patches, but having more examples never hurts.

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsh
Hi I would definitely be interested in an vest/t shirt for therapy pets! They dont usually, irl, wear certain outfits but some just have little vests on that say 'therapy animal'. I'd like the service ones too but I don't think i'd get to use it in game. I think it would be really fun to play as a dog breeder trying to produce the most gentle therapy dogs!

Would you send me a picture or sketch of what you would like, a quick google search returns multiple different designs.

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 10:37 PM
Hey I also have a service dog and would love to be able to give his SIms 4 version a vest. The first thing I looked for upon buying Cats and Dogs was a SD harness, lol!

A K-9 Vest would be fun for a police officer as well :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 6:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlee
Hey I also have a service dog and would love to be able to give his SIms 4 version a vest. The first thing I looked for upon buying Cats and Dogs was a SD harness, lol!

A K-9 Vest would be fun for a police officer as well :D

would you be willing to send me a photo of your pups vest? (if he/she wears one while working, I understand sd's aren't required to wear anything) I base my Custom Content off of reality, so having images of multiple different types of vests is really helpful

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:08 PM
Nobody seems to be around here but is this custom content available yet, and if so, where?

Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:08 PM
Hi, it is not quite ready yet (I got busy with family over the holidays, and then college started back up) I'll hopefully have it ready soon though

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 4:35 PM
I also look forward to K9 gear for my detective's Shepherd. I was just searching for the harnesses when I found this thread. I was thinking that if you have any harnesses complete you can just slap the words K-9 Unit on it and have a dark recolor. This is much appreciated ☺ especially since I'm in college too and know the struggle
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:12 PM
That is the kind of content I would love to see as pet costumes. I really can't stand these taco or banana costumes, but actual police vests (and more collars/harnesses in general) would be really cool
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 12:04 AM
Here is a set of police uniforms for cats and dogs. Not a service vest or anything, but a little police outfit,

~Main Tumblr ~
~Simblr ~
Always open to chat if you need to vent <3