Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Portable Objects

by K9DB Posted 1st Dec 2017 at 2:58 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2020 at 12:43 AM by K9DB

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:00 AM
Thank you for your wonderful mods. I have always wanted to take easels better places to paint, and now thanks to you I can!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:48 AM
if Romantic Garden's fountain was able to drag it'd be lovely
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
Thank you for your wonderful mods. I have always wanted to take easels better places to paint, and now thanks to you I can!

Thanks Glad you like it!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
if Romantic Garden's fountain was able to drag it'd be lovely

@aadrianova I could do that, but unfortunately live drag is only possible on a lot. I don't know how useful it is then, but let me know if you still want it?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:39 PM
I cannot put the easel into my inventory
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bigyipsi
I cannot put the easel into my inventory

Do you have any other mods in your game?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 10:36 PM
I don't know if you're planning to do more of these but if you are, could you do computers? That would be extremely useful!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pearlbh
I don't know if you're planning to do more of these but if you are, could you do computers? That would be extremely useful!

Ok, I'll look into those
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 5:51 PM
awm very nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 1:57 AM
More immersion to my gameplay. Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 8:34 PM
I love the toddler toilets and painters portable ! ty for these
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 3:39 PM
Thanks for the kind comments guys :lovestruc
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:34 AM
Will it be updated, TS4 has been having so many updates. lol
Is hard to keep track if mods will work or not. xD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:01 AM Last edited by K9DB : 14th Feb 2018 at 2:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simmi4
Will it be updated, TS4 has been having so many updates. lol
Is hard to keep track if mods will work or not. xD

Hi @Simmi4 None of my mods need an update, they should all work. Sorry, just hadn't gotten around to editing the version in the descriptions, I usually just write if something needs updating :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 2:47 PM
Thank you for this wonderful mod! But if it's okay with you, can I ask you something? like, I really love that putting pc into sim's inventory, but I think CC computer's not working with this mod. Can you help me with that? Please?
Deceased
#17 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 9:04 PM
FYI all - we've identified a new bug in the game and there was some question as to whether it was caused by this mod, or by my own Set Filters on Paint By Reference, or Paint From Reference Anywhere - and the answer is... none of the above. This bug can occur even with no mods installed.

If the paint by reference interaction is cancelled (intending to finish later) and the game is then saved and reloaded, the choice to continue the painting is not available. Dragging the painting from the easel to the Sim's inventory and then back to the easel will let you continue the painting.

Again, this bug can occur even with no mods installed, so it is not a problem with any of these mods.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by isyal
Thank you for this wonderful mod! But if it's okay with you, can I ask you something? like, I really love that putting pc into sim's inventory, but I think CC computer's not working with this mod. Can you help me with that? Please?

Hi isyal, Thanks!
Which computer do you mean? CC computers should work as long as they use the same tuning as the ones I've made portable (the laptop type ones). There are some (the larger PC type ones) that I didn't mod, that might be why they're not working for you. It's possible the CC computer was made by cloning one of those larger ones? You would need to ask the creators which in game computer they cloned? Another possibility is that the creator added their own tuning mod to that computer?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
FYI all - we've identified a new bug in the game and there was some question as to whether it was caused by this mod, or by my own Set Filters on Paint By Reference, or Paint From Reference Anywhere - and the answer is... none of the above. This bug can occur even with no mods installed.

If the paint by reference interaction is cancelled (intending to finish later) and the game is then saved and reloaded, the choice to continue the painting is not available. Dragging the painting from the easel to the Sim's inventory and then back to the easel will let you continue the painting.

Again, this bug can occur even with no mods installed, so it is not a problem with any of these mods.

OH! I didn't even know about this issue yet.
That was very kind of you, thanks for letting me know and posting here too Scumbumbo!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
Hi isyal, Thanks!
Which computer do you mean? CC computers should work as long as they use the same tuning as the ones I've made portable (the laptop type ones). There are some (the larger PC type ones) that I didn't mod, that might be why they're not working for you. It's possible the CC computer was made by cloning one of those larger ones? You would need to ask the creators which in game computer they cloned? Another possibility is that the creator added their own tuning mod to that computer?

Thank you again for this kind reply! But I don't think the cc creator would be here around much...It is the laptop type CC. I only use this cc for laptop play so I'm kinda lost here the cc is MXSIMS's 'Apple MacBook Pro 13 2016 Final' but if you know any other laptop type cc that work with your wonderful mod, I would appreciate any suggestion, really.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 9:07 PM
Thank you again for this kind reply! But I don't think the cc creator would be here around much...It is the laptop type CC. I only use this cc for laptop play so I'm kinda lost here the cc is MXSIMS's 'Apple MacBook Pro 13 2016 Final' but if you know any other laptop type cc that work with your wonderful mod, I would appreciate any suggestion, really.

Hi isyal, unfortunately it's still possible the creator used a game PC type computer to make the laptop. I can't seem to find it? Do you have a link to it? Then I could take a look inside the package to see what it uses?
I don't use CC computers myself so I'm not sure which laptop might work, you'll have to try some. Let me know what you find or send me to the favourite laptop you use and I'll see what I can do
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:37 AM
Hi isyal, unfortunately it's still possible the creator used a game PC type computer to make the laptop. I can't seem to find it? Do you have a link to it? Then I could take a look inside the package to see what it uses?
I don't use CC computers myself so I'm not sure which laptop might work, you'll have to try some. Let me know what you find or send me to the favourite laptop you use and I'll see what I can do

You are too kind !! This is the link I find..I hope it works?? Thank you so much for helping me out. I'm pretty new to ts4 so I'm entirely lost about whole thing..I really do appreciate your help.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:26 PM
You are too kind !! This is the link I find..I hope it works?? Thank you so much for helping me out. I'm pretty new to ts4 so I'm entirely lost about whole thing..I really do appreciate your help.

No problem, I know how you feel
Hmm...I can't get the link to work, it just keeps "loading" forever. I'm gonna send you a private message with my email address. Could you send me the package file?
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 12:21 AM
No problem, I know how you feel
Hmm...I can't get the link to work, it just keeps "loading" forever. I'm gonna send you a private message with my email address. Could you send me the package file?

You are too kind :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 4:35 PM
Hi! this is a amazing mod! I have a request Could you make the tents a object that can be placed in the world?
Page 1 of 2