Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Time (22.OCT compatible)

by Havem Posted 6th Dec 2017 at 7:06 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2022 at 6:04 PM by Havem : Patch controlled

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:49 PM
Congrats, my dear friend!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 8:54 PM
You can already do this with MCC.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171

Hey, a lot of something could be done with MCC or with PMM! )))
Please, don't demotivate this creator - as I see, this is the first creation of Havem .
May be, in future, she will be a cool modder - who knows!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171

Yes, the pregnancy duration could be changed with McC, PMM and WW. Still there might be people out there who appreciate a small mod with not so much features This is just for everyone who likes and needs it ^.~

@ArtUrlWWW
Thank you, dear! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:27 PM
I don't use mcc really don't know what that is or how it works but I'm excited to try this mod thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:05 AM
Sounds like a Great Mod for people that don't use the MCC mod,and people that don't use the MCC should take a look at it its NOT just a Pregnancy Mod it has a lot of other stuff to it that will make the game a lot better to run I'll say,I use the cheats a lot so I don't have to gain the cooking and everything so you would usually have to put in 1st testing cheats on but with the MCC you can set the Mod up in the settings to be always on so you won't EVER have to put in testing cheats on again,and also you can change the settings that you can go into the CAS Mode by just clicking on the Sims and you can change everything in the CAS without putting any cheat Codes in....I'm just letting some people know not saying you Mod is not good PLEASE don't take it as that please cause I'm NOT saying that at all I just want to let people know what this other Mod does and it will save people time if they do what I do when they play the game !!! Need any help finding it just message me and I'll send you to the site to download it its free and so is the site if you have any problems with it and if you need any help !!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:27 AM
Great mod idea! Do you think you would be able to create a mod for 90 -100% pregnancies resulting in miscarriages and family oriented sims still having the options to "Try for Baby" even though one sim has low fertility or no fertility (may not know w/o a doctor's visit) and when pregnancies fail have the sims be sad together for several days and also sad when they see any kid/baby items decorating the home?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
Great mod idea! Do you think you would be able to create a mod for 90 -100% pregnancies resulting in miscarriages and family oriented sims still having the options to "Try for Baby" even though one sim has low fertility or no fertility (may not know w/o a doctor's visit) and when pregnancies fail have the sims be sad together for several days and also sad when they see any kid/baby items decorating the home?

Hello there!
Oh boy, you know, I only started modding recently. This is my first mod to be exact. And what you suggest sounds complicated, I wouldn't even know where to look for those codes with most of the things... the only thing I can think of that I'd be able to do it would be the miscarriages. About fertility and sadness buffs... I need to learn more
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 2:34 AM

http://littlemssam.de/miscarriage-chance/
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:24 AM

Miscarriage is already requested for PMM and will done in the nearest future
https://trello.com/c/o4ecHQA1/15-to...for-miscarriage
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:30 AM
And yeah, you can vote for that feature - it could be released in v. 24!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/what-do-you-want-15553757
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM
well, maybe mcc can do that but messing with pregnancy lenght always was bringing birthgiving issues to many of my friends so maybe this mod won't cause them, worth to try. I wish someone could also make some mod about more often alien abductions cuz mcc also have that option but it was always giving me bugs while using it. great mod idea, do not worry about people saying it was there already, you gave option to have it as separate mod which perhaps will work fine, I'll try it for sure
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ArtUrlWWW
Miscarriage is already requested for PMM and will done in the nearest future
https://trello.com/c/o4ecHQA1/15-to...for-miscarriage
Miscariage mod already exist check on LittleMsSam site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
well, maybe mcc can do that but messing with pregnancy lenght always was bringing birthgiving issues to many of my friends so maybe this mod won't cause them, worth to try. I wish someone could also make some mod about more often alien abductions cuz mcc also have that option but it was always giving me bugs while using it. great mod idea, do not worry about people saying it was there already, you gave option to have it as separate mod which perhaps will work fine, I'll try it for sure

As far as I know, the "more alien abduction" mod still works. At least last time I checked. It doesn't change the percentage, but you can choose when to be abducted. Here: http://modthesims.info/d/554490
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:08 PM
I have just download alien abduction from this link http://modthesims.info/d/554490 going to test the mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:58 PM
i have been waiting years for a mod like this one since birdhorse's version broke. thank you so so so so so so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
I only use mcc so i can have longer pregnancies & it messes up my game so much. I'm so happy to see a new pregnancy mod since the other ones are broken, now i can remove mcc thank u so much this has made me so happy!
Instructor
#19 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Havem
Yes, the pregnancy duration could be changed with McC, PMM and WW. Still there might be people out there who appreciate a small mod with not so much features This is just for everyone who likes and needs it ^.~

I am one of those that prefer this smaller Mod, thank you so much Havem
I did have this Mod before and loved it!
Good luck in future modding
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 11:43 PM
Thank you so much for this great mod. I don't have MCC so this is perfect for me.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heather242414
Sounds like a Great Mod for people that don't use the MCC mod,and people that don't use the MCC should take a look at it its NOT just a Pregnancy Mod it has a lot of other stuff to it that will make the game a lot better to run I'll say,I use the cheats a lot so I don't have to gain the cooking and everything so you would usually have to put in 1st testing cheats on but with the MCC you can set the Mod up in the settings to be always on so you won't EVER have to put in testing cheats on again,and also you can change the settings that you can go into the CAS Mode by just clicking on the Sims and you can change everything in the CAS without putting any cheat Codes in....I'm just letting some people know not saying you Mod is not good PLEASE don't take it as that please cause I'm NOT saying that at all I just want to let people know what this other Mod does and it will save people time if they do what I do when they play the game !!! Need any help finding it just message me and I'll send you to the site to download it its free and so is the site if you have any problems with it and if you need any help !!!

I think users have the right to use whatever they want. We should stop propaganda mods that are not on MTS. All modders have rights to create and this seems to be very much fun for many. There is not only one bakery in a village, everyone has the right to buy bread at the bakery he loves. Thank you for respecting the work of everyone and not to intervene in this way.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
I think users have the right to use whatever they want. We should stop propaganda mods that are not on MTS. All modders have rights to create and this seems to be very much fun for many. There is not only one bakery in a village, everyone has the right to buy bread at the bakery he loves. Thank you for respecting the work of everyone and not to intervene in this way.

Hi, heidi137, my friend, how are you?.. )
Forum Resident
#23 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ArtUrlWWW
Hi, heidi137, my friend, how are you?.. )

Hi my friend, I'm better, my best friend died of cancer and I had a hard time accepting it. In recent months, I have not been very talkative because of that. I had to intervene here, too many comments of this type are registered under the work of the creators who only share their passion. It is good for everyone to respect everyone's work. That everyone stays in their place and that users are left free to make their choices. This becomes an insult to the user's intelligence in the long run. I do not like that hinders everyone's freedom. It's good to read you, I'm proud of your hard work
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Havem

@ArtUrlWWW
Thank you, dear! <3

I appreciate this as I do not use McC, there used to be another mod similar to this in the beginning, I don't remember who made it now, but it never got updated and I have missed the longer pregnancy lenghts
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Thanks so much
Page 1 of 4