Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shout Forbidden Words renamed to Swear

by Oldcustard Posted 10th Dec 2017 at 5:09 PM - Updated 19th Sep 2019 at 9:34 AM by Oldcustard : Update

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:38 PM
Thanks! I always thought that "shout forbidden words" was too dumb and comical for my gameplay.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:27 AM
I'm all for realism in my game🙋🏾‍♀️
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanade_uzuki
Thanks! I always thought that "shout forbidden words" was too dumb and comical for my gameplay.

I'm the same, and the reason I decided to edit it glad you like it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:02 AM
I like this mod. It inspired me to look at how you changed the strings, and now I have my own edit of it (for personal use only) that reflects my %$%E*%!!!!! version of reality. Yes, I was a sad @$#%%# but now I'm a happy @$#%%#. Thanks very much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
I like this mod. It inspired me to look at how you changed the strings, and now I have my own edit of it (for personal use only) that reflects my %$%E*%!!!!! version of reality. Yes, I was a sad @$#%%# but now I'm a happy @$#%%#. Thanks very much.

Haha, brilliant glad you like it
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:18 PM
Thank you! I just got into modding my game and this was one of the first things I looked for. Out of curiosity, would you be willing to take over this mod, http://modthesims.info/d/539546 ? It was abandoned, but apparently needs updating with the addition of other locations allowing the "Woohoo" ability. Either way, super thankful for you changing this!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:10 PM
Default Funny Swearing Reaction
Lol, I had Destiny Warhol cuss in front of Andy repeatedly, he did not take it well
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 10:22 AM
The level of extra that seeing "Shout Forbidden Words" invokes is painful. Thank you so much for this