Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:11 PM
Default Script Call Fail? Patch update 12/12/17 Can it be fixed?
I noticed that 90% of my Lot items CC (Ie Furniture, clutter, etc) don't work and every time i place them, it takes a couple seconds to say "Script Call Fail". I have my settings to allow CC and Script Mods, I've tried it with both Laptop mode on and off but still nothing. CAS CC still work though. Is anyone else having issues with this? Is there a way to fix it?
Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 1:33 AM
This error typically has nothing to do with a script mod, it is more likely indicative of a CC object that has custom XML tuning which requires a change to it in order for the game to load it. That error frequently pops up if the game cannot find the XML tuning for an object due to an error in the syntax for that object.

You should contact the author(s) of the affected CC to see if they can provide an update.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 2:11 AM
Sims4studio is already working on a batch fix for this. Apparently they changed alot of the tuning with counters and desks with this patch. Once Sims4studio has released a batch fix, you'll be able to run all the cc counters through it.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 3:54 AM
I believe Sims4studio was updated today with the fix, actually.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 9:42 PM
OOohh!!! Okay, thank you guys