Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

701 Standifer Gap Rd (No CC)

by uninvited3975 Posted 1st Jan 2018 at 4:11 AM - Updated 1st Jan 2018 at 9:48 AM by Karen Lorraine

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 4:38 PM
Thanks for this house. I like the furniture and the colors you chose and the open second floor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 9:03 PM
This looks amazing!!!!! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 8:47 PM
There is a Standifer Gap Rd in Chattanooga, TN, where I live! How cool!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Exasee
There is a Standifer Gap Rd in Chattanooga, TN, where I live! How cool!

How awesome! I live there too, that's where I got the name from!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 9:44 PM
When I try to install this using the sims 2 pack installer, it says there's no lot packaged. How do you recommend downloading it?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 1:18 PM
Hi I am new here and this is a really good house and I love the look here thnx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Boosterbear
When I try to install this using the sims 2 pack installer, it says there's no lot packaged. How do you recommend downloading it?

I'm not sure. I'm able to install it with no problem with sims 2 pack installer. I wouldn't understand how you couldn't.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uninvited3975
I'm not sure. I'm able to install it with no problem with sims 2 pack installer. I wouldn't understand how you couldn't.

It was my bad, my computer sometimes tries to open files like this in cleaninstaller instead of unzipping them

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance