Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlisted Phone Numbers

by scumbumbo Posted 6th Jan 2018 at 7:16 AM - Updated 18th Apr 2019 at 3:28 AM by scumbumbo : Updated to Resolve String Issues

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 8:23 AM
Thank you, this looks great. I will definitely try this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 8:27 AM
Great Mod!!! Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:02 AM
Any possibility that you could do something to stop all the annoying "oh, I see you are now friends with blah blah." text messages? As a separate mod or an add-on for this one, either way.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:19 AM
damn, you made very clever mod people needed, thx a lot
Deceased
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
Any possibility that you could do something to stop all the annoying "oh, I see you are now friends with blah blah." text messages? As a separate mod or an add-on for this one, either way.

This will block those texts as well from Sims you haven't shared numbers with. I'm planning on a "phase two" mod that will retune some of those "drama nodes" as they are called as the cooldowns and times they can occur are pretty whacked imho.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 10:42 AM
I really needed a mod like this, the constant phone calls were driving me insane!! Thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:02 AM
Thanks for this, will to the realism.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:11 AM
Amazing, this was badly needed!!

Something I wondered, though, do active household members have each other's phone numbers when they move out? And how does this work with the family gossip calls introduced with parenthood? I ask, because those are actually the only calls I like.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:51 AM
Oh my God, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 1:05 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG (Also the "HR has your number" part made me chuckle)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 1:52 PM
Scumbumbo, thank you very much! You always create the best mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:26 PM
You're a genius, Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:30 PM
Cant believe u back lol the sims 4 didnt please me for a while then i got so fed up with sims 3 lagging i tried sims 4 vanilla an was impressed by the flow i still creeped out by how smooth anyways ty for this mod i sick of ppl calling me i dont want too call me at all.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:37 PM
Wow just wow. What an incredible idea. At last I can get rid of those annoying and ridicules phone calls at all hours of the night and day. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 5:19 PM
thanks you for this mod work great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 5:54 PM
Yay! No more calls//messages from a sim I met once at a party and only ever said hi to them because they were standing right there and butted into the conversation I was having with a more interesting sim. It's kind of funny too when they're the ones that message you all "hey I heard you've become friends with..." and their status with you is barely sitting at a 1/100.

Curious question though for current sessions, do sims that you're already friends with automatically get whitelisted? Or do I have to contact them before they are on the allow to pester me list?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:15 PM
I've had phone calls and texts turned off with MC Command Center and now I can turn them back on again! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:03 PM
A lot of my Sims are reclusive and constant phone calls are so disruptive so this is extremely useful to me! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:14 PM
Thanks for the mod. I was sick of getting calls from people I didn't know.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 10:32 PM
LOL! That caption on that first picture just got me ROTFL. XD That's my EXACT reaction when I get calls from landline telemarketers. I'm like "WHAT THE F do you want!? And why the F are you calling me at 3 or 4am? Do you realize what time it is, you dipstick!?"
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lalata
Thanks for the mod. I was sick of getting calls from people I didn't know.
Much like getting calls from telemarketers that don't shut the F up? XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:03 PM
Again, does EA have a shortage of creative people??? because this is one of THE BEST MOD EVER. Seriously, A baby could have thought of this! come on EA..
Scholar
#24 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:50 PM
I came back to say I played awhile this afternoon with the mod and it's working beautifully! I really missed some of the phone calls that were actually relevant after turning them all off with MC Command Center, but there were so many terrible ones plus all the calls from strangers that I would have gone nuts if I hadn't, but now it's so great to use this and only get calls from Sims that matter.

This is how Maxis should have programmed this feature to begin with and failed. Yet another instance of a modder coming to the rescue! Thank you again!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 1:11 AM
Great! No creepy callings anymore!
And here's the Chinese translation for strings.
Thank you very much!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_80000000_020DC0A18A2A6668%%+STBL.zip (544 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Page 1 of 6