Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Allergic to Fur Trait and more!

by IlkaVelle Posted 15th Jan 2018 at 9:36 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2019 at 6:08 PM by IlkaVelle

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 9:51 PM
truly, love it, as kid I was afraid of dogs a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 9:59 PM
This is amazing! I cannot wait to play with this.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:29 PM
Would you consider adding an "Afraid of cats" trait as well? I actually have a friend who really doesn't like cats.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:31 PM
Idk why this wasn't in the game originally smh Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 1:37 AM Last edited by ClearaMorph : 16th Jan 2018 at 1:53 AM.
Is afraid of dogs basically a hatred towards them? Because I really hate them, so it would be nice to have that in my game. Or does the afraid of dogs, basically that? I know some people hate dogs because of fear, but some people like me, hate dogs because they find everything about them truly nasty and gross.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 2:16 AM
I'm so happy all 4 of these traits exist! Thank you I tried making a fear of pets trait but had trouble ^^;
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 8:25 AM
Kupiłaś zwierzaczki!
Jak zawsze - świetny pomysł
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClearaMorph
Is afraid of dogs basically a hatred towards them? Because I really hate them, so it would be nice to have that in my game. Or does the afraid of dogs, basically that? I know some people hate dogs because of fear, but some people like me, hate dogs because they find everything about them truly nasty and gross.

I was wondering this too! I also really despise dogs but like cats, so I'd love specific "hates dogs" and "hates cats" options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 12:55 PM
This is a very important mod. even more so because I'm alergic to pets IRL lol
I'd like to translate it into Brazilian Portuguese for my personal use, so let me know if you'd like to have my translation for your file.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 4:09 PM
made translation into Russian language
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Pets_NewSimTraits_Personality(CAS)with rus.zip (29.1 KB, 15 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:08 PM
Thank you all for feedbacks!

Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Would you consider adding an "Afraid of cats" trait as well? I actually have a friend who really doesn't like cats.

Quote: Originally posted by ClearaMorph

Quote: Originally posted by properpanda
I was wondering this too! I also really despise dogs but like cats, so I'd love specific "hates dogs" and "hates cats" options.

Sure! I can add traits Hates dogs and hates cats so it's separated no problem. I will think also how I could in general expand those traits and I will do 1 bigger update to this. I am open to all suggestions

Quote: Originally posted by Letisiya
I'd like to translate it into Brazilian Portuguese for my personal use, so let me know if you'd like to have my translation for your file.

Letisiya, I would love to have your translation! please send me and I will add it

Quote: Originally posted by Rantriler
made translation into Russian language

Rantriler - Perfect - thank you so much! I'll add it to the file once I'm back home
Instructor
#13 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IlkaVelle

Sure! I can add traits Hates dogs and hates cats so it's separated no problem. I will think also how I could in general expand those traits and I will do 1 bigger update to this. I am open to all suggestions

Maybe separate the allergy trait as well, if possible? Like some sims can just be allergic to cats or just dogs?
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 2:11 AM

Highly agree. There are so many dog lovers out there that are also cat haters.

But thank you, IlkaVelle, for the other traits as well! Can't wait to make my mother and others more accurate. (She's afraid of dogs, but, as noted above, hates cats with a burning passion.)

For those sims who have "Hates Animals," would you consider, if you had the time, making it so they could "Argue about Animals" as a mean interaction for those who are animal lovers?
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 6:28 AM

Seconding this.. my sister is actually a catphobia too.. Which is why she never come to my house because I'm have legions of cats around XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 6:30 PM Last edited by bshag4lv : 17th Jan 2018 at 6:33 PM. Reason: typos
Thanks so much...big fan of your mods! I'm an animal lover in rl but not so much in the Sims so I'm delighted you've used your genius to come up with a mod to keep my sims from whining for animals.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 9:18 PM
I love it, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 2:17 AM
Adding these as buyable traits is fantastic - I wish more custom traits offered this! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 3:20 AM
i love the buyable trait idea but it does not show up for me
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 8:32 AM
Wonderful! Thank you dear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 1:57 PM
Hay do you need a translation for German? I would love to do it because I really want this mod but it´s not so cool when there are english options in a german game. <3 Really ggod work ^-^Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaJa
i love the buyable trait idea but it does not show up for me

You might have another mod that is overwriting the same file. Please check if you use any mod that is changing something in the store.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Queen_Neko69
Hay do you need a translation for German? I would love to do it because I really want this mod but it´s not so cool when there are english options in a german game. <3 Really ggod work ^-^Thank you

If you want to translate it to German, I would really appreciate it Let me know if you need me to extract the text from the mod
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 2:56 PM
Where is the hates cats ? I need it! for me and for my sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 7:13 AM
I was working on a mod like this and saw it already existed! I love it!
Page 1 of 2