Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eco-Friendly Trait (LAUNDRY DAY REQUIRED)

by duderocks Posted 1st Feb 2018 at 6:54 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 1:14 AM
I'm very impressed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 1:44 AM
This is what I wanted from the Laundry pack, Thanks! [off to put this mod in game and play]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 8:26 AM
I liked it and I'm using it. Not sure about what Maxis would take. LOL!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:44 PM
Awsome, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:24 AM
Thank you so much for making this; I am very happy ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 10:46 AM
Its great, but I was wondering if you could make an option as an aspiration trait not only as a trait trait? This way it doesn't take one of the tree traits we only get to choose and can be additional trait from the aspiration traits for idk 100 points maybe like the mod where you can be allergic to fur
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:11 PM
Um a bath is alot less wastfull than a shower unless you're like those millitary ppl who eat a meal in 5 seconds flat or shower in 5 seconds. You really can't keep track of how much water is used in a shower, and if you are like me laying down in the bottom of the tub and sleeping while showering(it relaxes me way too much and I get sleepy)...
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karina17000
Um a bath is alot less wastfull than a shower unless you're like those millitary ppl who eat a meal in 5 seconds flat or shower in 5 seconds. You really can't keep track of how much water is used in a shower, and if you are like me laying down in the bottom of the tub and sleeping while showering(it relaxes me way too much and I get sleepy)...

Many people turn off the shower to wash their hair or to use soap. That alone saves a lot of water.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Letisiya
Many people turn off the shower to wash their hair or to use soap. That alone saves a lot of water.

Still can use way more water than a bath. You'd be surprised how much water comes out of that shower head and how quick. It'd fill up your tub rapidly if you plugged it. Turning off the water between helps, but even a short shower takes a lot of water. And for those of us with thick long hair it is difficult to take short showers as rinsing is time consuming.
I'm definitely on team baths take less water.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:50 PM
Fantastic, thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:17 PM
Big thanks from me and Mother Earth! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _xKindredxSoulsx_
Still can use way more water than a bath. You'd be surprised how much water comes out of that shower head and how quick. It'd fill up your tub rapidly if you plugged it. Turning off the water between helps, but even a short shower takes a lot of water. And for those of us with thick long hair it is difficult to take short showers as rinsing is time consuming.
I'm definitely on team baths take less water.

I actually sit down in the bathtub when showering and always plug it (rising water helps me keep a bit warmer that way) and my bathtub is maybe half full when I'm done showering (approx 15 minutes). So in my case, showering = less water
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 5:31 PM
Is there a way to get one of these WITHOUT the Laundry Day Pack? I'm not spending 15$ just for f***ing laundry thanks in advance if you do make one
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 8:03 AM
I really love this trait. But now I hesitate DL: Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. I'd love to DL again. Thanx!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 10:17 PM
please update this mod for Feb 2019.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 1:05 PM
Would be great, if you could update the trait
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2023 at 11:34 AM
Can someone update this trait please.