Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hyper Trait

by Twilightsims Posted 24th Feb 2018 at 4:18 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2018 at 9:01 PM by GoBananas

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:12 PM
This causes a LE in my game, just thought you should know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BUGGINBABS78
This causes a LE in my game, just thought you should know.

I’ve just tested it out and it works fine with the latest update, try redownloading it

Twilightsims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JkwanP
I like it, thanks! Sims 3 add Sims 4 traits: Absent-minded It conflicts with the Perceptive trait. Grumpy It conflicts with the Excitable and Hot-Headed traits, and is available from birth. You can do it made Zebru's Mod Constructor V3! :D

I’ll look into it I’m not sure how to set traits to directly conflict with each other though!

Twilightsims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:00 PM
Is this still compatible with the 1.44 patch? I use this so much xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkuria
Is this still compatible with the 1.44 patch? I use this so much xD

I’m slowly working my way through all my old traits and making sure they’re still working/ need updating so I’ll be checking this one soon!!

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th May 2019 at 1:04 AM
This looks amazing but i really think it could benefit from having some negative moodlets. For example, after the energy rush ends, maybe add a bored moodlet if the energy wasn't used for exercise, becoming uncomfortable with prolonged inactivity (sitting, napping, etc), and maybe a moodlet that would represent the "crash" phase of the energy rush.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 2:26 AM
I like this trait a lot!