Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children and teen townies always visit community lots

by Peterskywalker! Posted 27th Mar 2018 at 12:12 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2019 at 5:16 AM by Peterskywalker!

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 1:14 AM
Can't wait to try this out!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 3:55 AM
Nice. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 4:15 AM
Wow. I never really noticed there were never teens and children on community lots. The kids are really going to have some fun now. lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 4:53 AM
Wonderful !! Really much real like that. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 12:22 PM
This is so awesome and I could really use something like this. You say that your mod conflicts with twojeffs visitor controller...which is an old mod that (almost)everyone uses in their game.
Can we still use your mod? What happens if we use both?
And thank you!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 2:21 PM
Wondering the same as Rosebine.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 3:31 PM
Thank you! One of those things I didn't know I needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 5:41 AM
I can hardly wait to use this......looking forward to seeing a variety of ages, and more of them. Thanks. It's a brilliant idea.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 4:25 PM
It works fine alongside Visitor Controller in my game!

simblr
Home of my Kulo Seeri Test of Time and a lot of worldbuilder rambling. You have been warned.
Space Pony
#11 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blockparty
Wondering the same as Rosebine.

So am I

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
This is so awesome and I could really use something like this. You say that your mod conflicts with twojeffs visitor controller...which is an old mod that (almost)everyone uses in their game.
Can we still use your mod? What happens if we use both?
And thank you!

Both visitor controller and my mod modify the visitor age check BHAV. . However if my mods loads after than it should work alongside the visitor controller.
To make my mod load after put a Z in front of the file name. It should look like this ZChildren_on_community_lots.package

Certain parts of the visitor controller related to age may be broken but I will test further soon.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:50 AM
Noted. Thank you very much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 7:42 PM
Upon further testing I have found out that so far everything works fine as long as this mod loads after the visitor controller.

I have put a Z in front of the filename and re-uploaded to ensure that this happens automatically.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 4:52 PM
Good idea. Parks (especially with playground equipment) always seemed deserted without "townie" kids to play on the lot. I will try this out, many thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 10:57 AM
Thank you so much for this! It's something I've wanted since the game first changed it - I think with Nightlife

It's incredible that it also works in combination with the visitor controller and everything! Such a fantastic piece of work, thank you very much.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 4:11 AM
I have always wanted all ages to show up at lots no matter which playables visit so this is very welcome! Glad it works with twojeffs controller since I use that.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 6:12 AM
Thank you! A single mom had to take her kids to the park while she worked as a barista, and they only met older Sims - creepy. No more!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 11:18 PM
Do you know if installing this causes a game reset? I've always found that installing the Visitor Controller causes one, as does installing a mod by Monique that lets visitors stay forever. By the way I've only got the EPs up to OFB, so I'll let you know if your mod works for me. I hope it does; a park isn't complete without children playing in it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 3:01 AM
Super mod. I have made a few "altered" teens in my game and was wondering why they never showed up on community lots. This mod allows them to visit these lots, not only with teens but with children too. Runs flawlessly for me. Great work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th May 2018 at 7:23 AM
Thanks a lot! This is a feature that has always bothered me. Children are everywhere, not only where there are other children! A million thanks! And I am very glad this is compatible with Visitor Controller!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 25th May 2018 at 12:38 AM
@Peterskywalker! It does work without Apartment Life! I only have the EPs up to OFB, and it's working perfectly for me. I sent an elder to a community lot, and there were teens there. Then she formed a casual group with an adult friend, who happened to be there, and they went on to another community lot (a restaurant) together. There were lots of teens and a child there. And . . it didn't cause a reset!

Thanks for this mod! It's ideal for my playstyle and game!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:58 PM
I came to look at one of your 4 mods and saw this for series 2 and cannot wait to try it out as I like having kids/teens wherever my active sims visit so totally my play style too.. I love the pics you have posted as well they are so vibrant and colorful. Oh and thanks for all the CC links most helpful...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:49 AM
I love your mod. Now cute children can ride the swing not creepily childish adults.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peterskywalker!
Upon further testing I have found out that so far everything works fine as long as this mod loads after the visitor controller.

I have put a Z in front of the filename and re-uploaded to ensure that this happens automatically.

I'm SO glad to read this!! Thanks for all your work to create this mod and i have to say I adore your icon!
Page 1 of 2