Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Temple Floor Wood Bridge (UpdateV1)

by Serinion Posted 29th Mar 2018 at 11:25 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2018 at 7:18 AM by Séri

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 12:00 PM
Great textures! How did you make it walkable by Sims? Or is that because of the basement thingy?
It won't work on the first level of a building then I guess?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Great textures! How did you make it walkable by Sims? Or is that because of the basement thingy?
It won't work on the first level of a building then I guess?

I used the transparent dance floor. and I created the bridge on this dance floor.

Serinion Studio Patreon page
Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 4:16 PM
Awesome! it can't be used to cross pools, i guess?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
Awesome! it can't be used to cross pools, i guess?

Sorry, I did not test on the pool.

Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Reptonplay : 29th Mar 2018 at 5:22 PM.
I download the mod But Not showing wood bridge in build mode could you show were to find it thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
I download the mod But Not showing wood bridge in build mode could you show were to find it thanks

I fix it ! Sorry.. download version V1
The name Floor Wood Bridge

Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 10:20 AM
Ohh this is great! Awesome work! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 4:20 PM
I did found It finally but it would be better if it work over pool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 9:16 PM
I love this bridge! Is there a possibility that you could make a bridge that goes up in symmetry to form a bridge. one that could be placed above water ? or maybe different shaped bridges. one missing a few planks for the danger affect.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 3:47 AM
I love this and it was working fine but I think the latest update broke it....I now get like a mirror effect when trying to put this over the basement...I wish I could have it working again as I use it a fair bit