Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Firefighter Career (Sims 3 Remake) (Updated 5/16)

by KiaraSims4Mods Posted 4th Apr 2018 at 1:15 AM - Updated 16th May 2019 at 10:23 PM by Sims_Lover

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 5:22 AM Last edited by Charmbird : 20th Aug 2018 at 5:26 AM. Reason: More info
Default Mod Causing Game Error
Hi again! Just wanted to see if you could point me in the right direction. Today, when I had a sim choose the 'firefighter' career, there were some odd results. When clicking the career tab, the window is severely minimized. When I drag it open, you see the familiar progress bar, but the cursor is zooming from left (negative) to right (positive) very quickly. Then starting again. There is no information given for the career: no name, no pay rate, no times, etc. There isn't even the career picture. Not too long after, I went into build mode, then click live mode==Glitch. The screen returned to live without any game function. Everything was live, but I had not control & none of my buttons worked at the top right. I had to kill the game. I do not know if these too occurrences are connected though. I update to the latest patch yesterday and haven't had any problems. What may I be missing? Your help would be most appreciated! Thanks.
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmbird
Hi again! Just wanted to see if you could point me in the right direction. Today, when I had a sim choose the 'firefighter' career, there were some odd results. When clicking the career tab, the window is severely minimized. When I drag it open, you see the familiar progress bar, but the cursor is zooming from left (negative) to right (positive) very quickly. Then starting again. There is no information given for the career: no name, no pay rate, no times, etc. There isn't even the career picture. Not too long after, I went into build mode, then click live mode==Glitch. The screen returned to live without any game function. Everything was live, but I had not control & none of my buttons worked at the top right. I had to kill the game. I do not know if these too occurrences are connected though. I update to the latest patch yesterday and haven't had any problems. What may I be missing? Your help would be most appreciated! Thanks.

I'm having the same issue with this and some of the other careers on here. It is def related to the careers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 11:11 AM
Thank you for updating.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 3:03 PM
Welcome!

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 3:49 PM
Thank you for updating!
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stinalee201120
I'm having the same issue with this and some of the other careers on here. It is def related to the careers.

did the problem get resolved?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:16 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:19 PM
I just downloaded a bunch of custom careers and none of them have any visible text/descriptions. I'm assuming they've all been broken by April's patch
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th May 2019 at 10:23 PM
Career has been updated

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th May 2019 at 7:02 AM
You cannot call in to take a day off of work, so my sim is always tense after work. I tried taking off all my CC and mods and used this mod only to make sure none of the others conflict, and they don't, it's a problem with this mod specifically. Also, you may want to adjust the pay rates or hours worked, you've needed to for a long time. The firefighter career is paid WAY WAY lower than everyone else at every single level because of the pay and few hours worked. As a firefighter myself, we don't get paid much, but nonetheless, this mod is very unbalanced.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 1:16 AM
Hey, experiencing something a little weird. I have two of your careers - firefighter and real estate - but NOT military. However, your military career still shows up in my career list. Do you happen to know if one of your military files was accidentally included in the firefighter/real estate careers?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 10:28 PM
You said that there are no outfits. So would I have to download a firefighter outfit mod, and if so have you got any that you recommend? Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 1:44 AM
has this been updated??
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 11:12 PM
Hi, i'm actually having an issue, when i apply to the job, everything is allrught, but when the first working day comes, the sim doesen't go to work, not even appear in the task bar! ¿Any solutions?
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd May 2021 at 4:01 PM
I'm having an issue where my sim won't leave for the job. I click on "Go to Work" and nothing happens. They're calling because he's late, I have met the two skill needs required for the promotion, but when it's time for work, my sim won't leave. It won't even show up on his tasks on the side.
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd May 2021 at 4:03 PM
Default Same here!
Quote: Originally posted by Molotove_
Hi, i'm actually having an issue, when i apply to the job, everything is allrught, but when the first working day comes, the sim doesen't go to work, not even appear in the task bar! ¿Any solutions?

I'm having the same issue!
Page 2 of 2