Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Criminal can Swipe

by NoelleBellefleur Posted 8th Apr 2018 at 5:30 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2019 at 7:06 PM by NoelleBellefleur

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 6:36 PM
The level of duh on this is so high, I have no idea why this isn't a base game feature. Awesome idea~!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 7:45 PM
does it conflict with the extreme violence of sacrifical?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 6:26 PM
Thank you! I'll probably play the criminal career now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 12:20 AM
Hi, can you make an option maybe with the mischief level influencing it (maybe a little less) or maybe with the career level influencing it instead or if not possible more risks of getting caught (to increase difficulty)?

Great mods, I love all of them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 10:25 AM
hopefully one day you can make this autonomous ! id love my criminal sims to find things in their inventory and stack up their loot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:38 PM
is it still working?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 5:21 PM
I see the latest version is from 3 days ago. Was this updated for the June patch? There is nothing in the mod notes about the June patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 1:33 AM
The mod works very well when entering a career in the latest updated version of the game. However, when you go to the main menu or to manage the worlds, the mod stops working. It works when you resign and re-enter at the lowest level. But if you leave the world, it won't work again.