Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 5:48 PM
Default Patients symptoms hardly match their sickness
So it's been about a year since I did the doctor career and this time I'm really trying to get to the top level. I've followed this guide: Carl Sims 4 Guide and it has a list of sickness along with their symptoms along with pictures of the symptoms below.

So my issue is my sim keeps getting the diagnosis wrong because the symptoms aren't matching the sickness. For example: Sim has starry eyes and the stars are flying around their head and some times they have the swirl rash, yet you treat them for starry eyes and you get it wrong. Another one had steam coming out of their ears but got it wrong on bloaty head. Another I got wrong was the itchy plumbob. The sim was itching like crazy but I got it wrong and what makes it worse is the children always end in a 50/50 chance of getting it right because there's always 2 options.

My question is, has anyone else had this problem? If so, did figure out a way around it? Is it a glitch? Is there a mod that mixes this? Thank you for your time, always greatly appreciated.

I may have posted this in the wrong spot, I apologize as I'm not very familiar with posting on the forums.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 8:18 PM
My total guess is that some of this is random and some of it is humor and the docs are supposed to get it wrong?
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 9:23 PM
This isn't the way it works, you cannot tell just by looking, otherwise it would far too easy, it's about running as many tests on the patient as possible from checking ears, swab samples, x-Ray's, etc you can make a diagnosis early. But you will get too many options or possibilities with a high chance of failure, whole idea is get the options down to two or better still, one.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
This isn't the way it works, you cannot tell just by looking, otherwise it would far too easy, it's about running as many tests on the patient as possible from checking ears, swab samples, x-Ray's, etc you can make a diagnosis early. But you will get too many options or possibilities with a high chance of failure, whole idea is get the options down to two or better still, one.

Thank you. However, there's times ive ran all the tests along with more than 1 treadmill or xray test. Shouldn't take the sims whole work day and still get no diagnosis. Just was curious on suggestions with it or any mods.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Smeg Head
#5 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Just was curious on suggestions with it or any mods.

The "Doctor Career Reimagined" mod set takes care of all that, and them some. Follow link in my signature and go to Career Mods section.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
The "Doctor Career Reimagined" mod set takes care of all that, and them some. Follow link in my signature and go to Career Mods section.

Thank you!