Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional E-Cig (electronic cigarrete)

by necrodog Posted 11th Apr 2018 at 11:22 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:50 PM
you are absolutely amazing! thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 12:02 AM
Thank you Necrodog, you rock!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:13 AM
It's funny...I was just thinking the other day that it would be cool if there was a mod where Sims would vape. So, as a vaper myself....thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:31 AM
yesssssss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 4:47 AM
Ahh yess finally some sort of smoking if you can or ever have the time can you make a actual smoking mod with cigarettes the mod also works very well
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 5:01 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:47 AM
works great in game but that's not true they're more helathy than cigarettes :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackButlerFanRini
Ahh yess finally some sort of smoking if you can or ever have the time can you make a actual smoking mod with cigarettes the mod also works very well

He already does. Check out his creator studio on Sims4Studio.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly

Actually, they are healthier than cigarettes. E-cigs have no carcinogens, carcinogens cause cancer. The vapor from e-cigs is practically as harmless as water vapor cooking off of soup or pasta. Nicotine in small amounts (like cigarettes or e-cigs) is not harmful. In point of fact, it is helpful in both short term and long term memory, and has stress relieving properties. It is addictive, but no more so than caffeine, and far less than sugar.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jjonewell1977
Actually, they are healthier than cigarettes. E-cigs have no carcinogens, carcinogens cause cancer. The vapor from e-cigs is practically as harmless as water vapor cooking off of soup or pasta. Nicotine in small amounts (like cigarettes or e-cigs) is not harmful. In point of fact, it is helpful in both short term and long term memory, and has stress relieving properties. It is addictive, but no more so than caffeine, and far less than sugar.

There's more chemistry in them than in cigarettes lmao but it's only mod and I enjoy it very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 5:58 PM
Sweet I vape rl so this is great! Glad to see it instead of cigs nice way to promote safer smoking to younger Simmers
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly

That is a myth that big tobacco wants you to believe, they are losing millions to vape industry all that is in vape juice is water flavor nicotine and propolineglychol (same stuff in asthma inhaler make it vaporize better) check the ingredients of cigs then make an educated decision don't believe all the adds on the Internet or TV. Oh and the nicotine is not from tobacco it comes from believe it or not is from lettuce or plants in that family. So the vape industry does not support big tobacco in any way. Another reason to bad mouth it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 9:53 PM
Yooooo, this mod rocks! The only thing I would maybe ask for is a "boxy" version of this, even if its the same black, simply cause then you would cover both major "looks" of vapes on the market.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:32 AM
Love it! Vape on Dude!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 11:08 PM
I love this mod but, the weird sounds the 2nd time they vape is very annoying. It sounds like they're getting abducted from aliens or something. Maybe remove the box if its in the inventory and just have the item freely to make it more realistic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:46 AM
cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 8:57 PM
thanks ! creative and different personality will show for sims
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 11:09 AM
I love this mod!! It would be super cool if you could somehow link it to your cigarette mod and Sims could vape to fight their addiction to cigarettes
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:56 AM
Needs updating
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 7:27 AM
where do you find the vaping stuff i looked everywhere and couldn't find it?
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 4:49 PM
*giggles* as a vaper, I approve this mod hehe thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 10:05 PM
Neat!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Shakanalily : 2nd Dec 2022 at 7:00 PM.
Thank you for this mod! As a smoker i support this without also drugs since i don't like other drugs and irl i already have to take adderall as my adhd treatment, and i try not download basemental drugs. Altho you could update this here for Smoking Mod V3, the one i downloaded in Tumblr works, this one doesn't. I just wanted to say thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 7:55 PM
Thank you! My fiance vapes so I need this for him sim.