Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Market Vendor Career

by Marduc_Plays Posted 6th May 2018 at 1:07 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2019 at 7:44 PM by Marduc_Plays

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2018 at 4:54 AM
Awesome idea! Thanks for the creation. I love having variety for my sims career choices.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th May 2018 at 9:19 AM
What a nice career idea, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:59 PM
I really love your careers. Would you mind me converting them for ts2?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2018 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I really love your careers. Would you mind me converting them for ts2?

Already tried to answer your PM, but as it seems you've got PMs turned off.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th May 2018 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
Already tried to answer your PM, but as it seems you've got PMs turned off.

It should be back on now.
Sorry for that mistake of mine.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2018 at 5:06 PM Last edited by Marduc_Plays : 6th May 2018 at 5:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
It should be back on now.
Sorry for that mistake of mine.

No problem XD, sent you a PM.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2018 at 10:02 PM
Thanks a lot for creating this mod. Would you consider offering a better raises? I love how it started but to end at 99$ it is a bit too low especially if you want to live on a reasonable life span ..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadlySimmer
Thanks a lot for creating this mod. Would you consider offering a better raises? I love how it started but to end at 99$ it is a bit too low especially if you want to live on a reasonable life span ..

Well, it is intended that that career doesn't get you rich. but 3168§/3328§ per week gets your bills paid. plus the income you can have through gardening should supply a sim just like it is in the painter or writer career.

I'll reconsider it anyway, and might adjust it in future together with a language update or something. Oh, and please make a suggestion what you think would be proper, so that i can see which dimensions we're talking about here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
Well, it is intended that that career doesn't get you rich. but 3168§/3328§ per week gets your bills paid. plus the income you can have through gardening should supply a sim just like it is in the painter or writer career.

I'll reconsider it anyway, and might adjust it in future together with a language update or something. Oh, and please make a suggestion what you think would be proper, so that i can see which dimensions we're talking about here.

Thank you. Well, while I think the first 8 job advancements are reasonable. The last three deserve better salaries simply because they are high-end fancy jobs. Anything that will make the person earn around 1000 a day will be reasonable for me. I don't want the sim to be rich but to be able to afford their own home or at least to work on the savings. It is not easy to have a house in Sims, the weekly bill is annoying especially that they have to account for their own belongings; ridiculous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:51 PM
No update needed for 1.43.14.1020 (May patch)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:40 AM
what bout for the seasons update?? does it need to be updated or not??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 4:52 AM
Yes it needs an update. Will do soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:56 PM
Finally updated. I'm sorry for the delay, i've been ill for a longer time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 6:08 PM
The patch broke all custom careers, because it relocated some resources - like salary.
Neia, who made the tool for scripting-dummys like me with which the career was created is working on a fix. It'll take some time, as it's not an easy task to rewrite the tool. But as soon as it works again i'll recompile the careers and post an update
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:44 PM
Updated for Patch 1.49.65.1020!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 5:47 PM
Not working for the patch from the other day, pre eco patch on 6-3-2020
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 4:27 PM
My sims can't go to work anymore after the eco patch. There will be any update?