Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Vampires UPDATED!

by PolarBearSims Posted 12th May 2018 at 8:50 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2023 at 11:23 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/13/18

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th May 2018 at 11:20 PM
Oh my god, THIS IS AWESOME!! Were you able or are you able to add a notification if somebody gets turned? I mean, if somebody gets turned not in the active household. Even if not... THANK YOU!! <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:18 AM
Hmmmm, I'm considering that could you please make a mod of NPC vampire drink blood atomatically.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nasakura
Hmmmm, I'm considering that could you please make a mod of NPC vampire drink blood atomatically.

I already have a mod that does what your asking. vampire death mod

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:57 AM
Is there a mod of removing vampire power limitation?
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
I already have a mod that does what your asking. vampire death mod

Actually I'm considering content of autonomous NPC vampires drinking from sims. The mod you've provided involved lots of other things.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:59 PM
Is there a mod of removing vampire power limitation?

I don't know what all is out there but I do know there's a lot. I know of some that have free perks and I think one that freezes vampire motives or something like that.

The mod I provided above, the flavor vsmpirism is fun! The first flavor doesn't involve death but it will do things like increase vampires power and fun motives. There is a lot there but not all that's listed is in the mod but can be added to. I'm not sure if there is a mod that allows for just the drinking to be autonomous.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
#8 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
I don't know what all is out there but I do know there's a lot. I know of some that have free perks and I think one that freezes vampire motives or something like that.

The mod I provided above, the flavor vsmpirism is fun! The first flavor doesn't involve death but it will do things like increase vampires power and fun motives. There is a lot there but not all that's listed is in the mod but can be added to. I'm not sure if there is a mod that allows for just the drinking to be autonomous.

I mean the restrictions like not being able to use power on sims who have got a power on, and not being able to use power on reaper.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:49 PM
I mean the restrictions like not being able to use power on sims who have got a power on, and not being able to use power on reaper.

Ok I see what you mean. I'm not sure what there is out there on removing vampire restrictions.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:49 PM
WOO HOO! Thank you sooo much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 4:31 PM
How is this one different from yours??
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
How is this one different from yours??

I was asked by the creator to keep it updated for her. This only changes the ask to turn, force to turn interactions to autonomous.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 5:13 AM
Hah! Asked you about taking this over a while ago, and I've only just found it. Thanks so much! You're wonderful. :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowieSimmer
Hah! Asked you about taking this over a while ago, and I've only just found it. Thanks so much! You're wonderful.

Thank you! Your quite welcome.

Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:31 PM
UPDATE:

11/18/18
Patch Update

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 1:11 PM
Hi! It seems it doesn't really work with me. I played a vampire and no sims asked him to be turned... Well, I thought it was just unluck but now, I 'm playing another sim, I just was called by a vampire to come and see him for "something important he has to tell" and the action "be asked for transformation" was bugged. I could see that he "tried" to ask but the action was looping and abort on and on, he finally never asked...
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asophie99
Hi! It seems it doesn't really work with me. I played a vampire and no sims asked him to be turned... Well, I thought it was just unluck but now, I 'm playing another sim, I just was called by a vampire to come and see him for "something important he has to tell" and the action "be asked for transformation" was bugged. I could see that he "tried" to ask but the action was looping and abort on and on, he finally never asked...

In this mod, all the original creator did was make it autonomous, have you tried with just this mod in to make sure it's not another mod?

Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 7:53 PM
I confess I didn't and may be it conflicts with one of my other mods. I would try without any, some day.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 10:25 PM
I confess I didn't and may be it conflicts with one of my other mods. I would try without any, some day.

It just sounds to like there's another mod causing the issue with the interaction.

Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 10:27 PM
May be the autonomous proposal mod. I will try without it and see if it works better.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 9:27 AM
== it's not the autonomous proposal mod. I will may be test one day without my other mods, test it to find wich one conflict with it. Sad for now.
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 2:25 PM
== it's not the autonomous proposal mod. I will may be test one day without my other mods, test it to find wich one conflict with it. Sad for now.

If its messing up a vampire unteraction, it's probably something that deals with vampires. Maybe removing all vampire mods and then direct your sim to ask to be changed and see if the interaction works.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 11:08 AM
I found it! (thanks to EGtheWatcher) It was my settings on MCC because I manage it with "no new vampire"... so, obviously, there was a confllict! Then, the mod works well, thank you for your work and your quick kindness ♥
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 11:48 AM
I found it! (thanks to EGtheWatcher) It was my settings on MCC because I manage it with "no new vampire"... so, obviously, there was a confllict! Then, the mod works well, thank you for your work and your quick kindness ♥

Your welcome! Thank you for letting me know.

Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 1:14 PM
Does this mod still work (November 2019 Discover University Patch)?
Page 1 of 2