Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Care Career

by kittyblue Posted 17th May 2018 at 8:20 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2022 at 8:42 PM by kittyblue : Updated for High School Years

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th May 2018 at 1:06 AM
Love this, thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 1:49 PM
Cannot extract the file
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2018 at 2:51 PM
Thank you very much! I will test this out but it's definitely something I would love in my game!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:52 PM
When I click the file to download it, nothing happens.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:37 AM
When I go to unzip the file, the "extracted files" leaves an EMPTY folder in my mods folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:06 AM
Thanks, this looks like a really interesting download. So, thank you. (Sorry, I'm not that good with words.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2018 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmahaffey7173
When I go to unzip the file, the "extracted files" leaves an EMPTY folder in my mods folder.

Quote: Originally posted by Babineece112
When I click the file to download it, nothing happens.

Quote: Originally posted by foxytrickster
Cannot extract the file

I tried to extract the file with both 7zip and WinRAR and it worked both times.
Are you still having trouble with the file?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th May 2018 at 12:32 AM
I'm glad you've given us OPTIONS in the WORK PLACE... Many thanks to you
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:15 AM
Unzipped correctly (I use 7zip) all files are fine. Will install and try it out this weekend. Thank you for sharing with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 3:28 AM
So I love this, but could you possibly not keep changing the save file. that then requires me to hunt down the old cc from you and delete it to reinstall. along with anyone else who uses it. makes it very bothersome.
Other then that Love love love it. keep being awesome! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beachbunni
So I love this, but could you possibly not keep changing the save file. that then requires me to hunt down the old cc from you and delete it to reinstall. along with anyone else who uses it. makes it very bothersome.
Other then that Love love love it. keep being awesome! <3

Well sorry but I change the file name so that it's easier for me and others to identify the version of the files..
Because I have more than one mod and several versions of them sometimes I don't want people to get confused and download wrong versions that are already outdated you know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:33 AM
Thanks so much for your work & sharing this mod! My 10 yo daughter will love this (veterinarian-in-training).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 1:00 AM
Thanks, this is an awesome career. Could you make this for teens? I think it would fit well for a sim wanting to a future vet.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 1:12 AM
July 31 patch broke Neia's career commons. She has updated it, and it looks like anything made with it needs to be updated as well.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 6:09 PM
For some reason the earnings stay at 0 simoleons? Idk if this is a bug in the mod itself or if it conflicts with some other mod I have (even tho I highly doubt it) check this out! I only have seasons and pets and have updated to the latest patch...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 4:42 PM
Hey, could you please update this career to the latest expansion pack eco living? I'd really appreciate that! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 3:39 PM
Anyone else having issues with this? My sim won't leave for work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Nov 2022 at 9:05 PM
I have been looking for this, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Apr 2023 at 1:14 PM
Has this career been updated for latest Growing Together patch? Would greatly appreciate it :-)