Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Just a quick note to let your know I found your let's play from this thread and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
Advertisement
Space Pony
#27 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 1:38 AM
I have also been watching it, your voice is nice and good to listen, and your camera use is good, not too much movement love that very much!!!! <3

I only ask if you could make less of the speed3.. as that may speed you vid but is pretty annoying to watch Just cut out the things nothing important happens anyway subscribed

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
I have also been watching it, your voice is nice and good to listen, and your camera use is good, not too much movement love that very much!!!! <3

I only ask if you could make less of the speed3.. as that may speed you vid but is pretty annoying to watch Just cut out the things nothing important happens anyway subscribed

Yeah, I see what you mean. I'll try to do less high speed in the future. Thanks for the feedback and I appreciate your subscription!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM
New episodes are live! Season 3 began round two of gameplay. The Lotharios, Goths, and a new Mayor of Pleasantview are done. Enjoy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 5:42 PM
Lots of new episodes uploaded! Nina Caliente, The Dreamers, and the Pleasants. I installed ACR in the Pleasant family episode and it certainly spiced up Daniel and Mary-Sue's relationship. Enjoy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:03 PM
Updated with new episodes! The Oldies Parts 1 & 2.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:48 PM
Updated with new episodes! Dustin & Angela, and Dirk & Lilith.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 9:25 PM
Finally finished Season 3! Generation 2 went through college and are now settled back in Pleasantview. Five new episodes are up. Enjoy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:35 PM
Updated with 5 new episodes and a speed build. The Lotharios, Goths, Calientes, and Dreamers are back - with a new addition of Malcolm Landgraab from Bluewater Village. A LOT of drama is going down in Season 4 so check it out!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 11:39 PM
Updated the post with Playlists for Seasons 1-5. Almost 100 videos in the Pleasantview series so far!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 1:34 PM
I'm back from my hiatus! Main post updated with the latest episode!!
Page 2 of 2