Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:58 PM
I am older and I find your comment a bit patronising. I assumed that Graham was looking for a lot that has since disappeared due to the website closing.

PS : The older I get the more I resent Logicality. It's robot thinking. Think outside the box, Inspirations, think Schliemann and Troy! If I was logical I wouldn't enjoy life, it is too cruel. Logicality puts old people in homes to live in boredom.
Advertisement
Instructor
#78 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 2:48 PM
I predict a witch-gamepack.As for an EP I have no clue. We need more neighbourhoods,that´s for sure.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Instructor
#79 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 2:50 PM
EA is logical. See what is good and take it over! All left brained and no right brain thinking. That's why it fails in anything that needs imagination. I doubt if they understand anything that Simmers talk and write about but are willing to go along with it as long as it makes them a lot of money.
Instructor
#81 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 3:07 PM
Shouldn't that have been "said no one else ever?
Forum Resident
#82 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:19 PM
Another tweet about how they want to be more transparent.
Quote:
Today I presented a very cool plan to the final group of folks before I can put that plan into motion. Thumbs up from everyone. So brace yourselves, we’ve got some cool things coming that will help with transparency and communication. And it will be fun!

Anyone else so, so tired of hearing that? I could swear I've heard this for years and still, here we are without any real reasons for anything what's going on. It's always just "believe in us", "we have much planned", "great things are coming" and "we are listening to the fans", but at the end of the day we still have months without any word from the team and when something big happens then it's silence until they find the right words to say much without saying anything.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#83 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:50 PM
I kind wish to find a reply there questioning "what are the plans? what are these some cool things coming you speak of ?" If she doesn't cut the chase or gets silence such questions, then I know I can't believe did or trust in her the slightest.

Besides, I got a feeling they are and have already been somewhat contributing to the problem. Especially using the big words for us to gain trust for them over nothing. It's a no&no situation If they talk about their dream world or don't talk at all. If they really do have an idea, I would really love to hear it instead of fooling us. Though honestly, it's over 4 years so by now I would rather see action than words.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Forum Resident
#84 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 6:38 PM
Adding to the "we want to communicate more" thing - Next Tuesday they'll have a livestream where they'll introduce some bug fixes, a new feature update and more infos regarding their new strategy.
And Grant said "don't overhype it", so most likely not pre-teens, cars, CAS or CAW
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#85 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 9:12 PM
An update that adds a new furry suit. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 9:53 PM
I'm not expecting them to do anything too different with the remaining EPs, but I see the Game Packs a place for the Sim Team to do something niche or weird, so I'm hoping we get something interesting like expanded or reworked romance mechanics and more playable professions.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
An update that adds a new furry suit. Wouldn't that be sweet?
If it doesn't come with a toilet that both sings AND dances, I want no part of it.
Top Secret Researcher
#88 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 12:24 AM
Oh well, if they brought out a superpatch to fix all(most all) bugs then that would make me happy. All that "free content" can come second.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Top Secret Researcher
#89 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ryuusei86
If it doesn't come with a toilet that both sings AND dances, I want no part of it.

Tango or tap dance?
Instructor
#90 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ive
Oh well, if they brought out a superpatch to fix all(most all) bugs then that would make me happy. All that "free content" can come second.

You know what I agree with that. I'd totally prefer a super fix. Especially to the bugs that have been present for years.
Field Researcher
#91 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG
Tango or tap dance?
Yes.

Although it will probably depend on which stuff packs you buy later.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 2:01 PM
Is it weird that I actually like the bear suits? I want toddler versions of all the bear costumes.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#93 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 3:31 PM
It's fine. I just like to mock them as they take priority over more other prime matters (though we should be able to have both simultaneously), along with how it been recycled through packs as separate clothing outfit, when really all developers did is re-release them as separate color assets (have you guys ran out of ideas? I mean, the world is so big for varies mascots).

Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 6:51 PM
The bear suits would probably be cute on toddlers. That is the only place I think I'd like them.
Page 4 of 4