Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rightsized Thimble Hamper

by Athena Apollos Posted 26th Jun 2018 at 2:10 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2020 at 3:08 AM by Athena Apollos : Kinda works with Patch 1.63.134

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 4:01 AM
Always thought the same thing myself. Thanks for sharing your mod!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Malakaaz
Always thought the same thing myself. Thanks for sharing your mod!

You're welcome!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:46 AM
this is genial thank you
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:03 PM
Hi! To fix the shadow artifact issue you just need to edit the shadow meshes as well. You've not changed those so they still have the little pile next to the hamper which causes these "ambient occlusion" lines.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Hi! To fix the shadow artifact issue you just need to edit the shadow meshes as well. You've not changed those so they still have the little pile next to the hamper which causes these "ambient occlusion" lines.

Thank you SO much for the tip!!! I'm going to go ahead and edit the shadow mesh as soon as I'm done testing a new frankenmesh appliance I'm working on!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 12:04 AM
Thanks Menaceman44 for pointing me in the right direction to remove the shadows. Please re-download the laundry basket.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 5:39 PM
How do we make a hamper functional? There are some deco ones made by CC creators that I want to make functional.